75 posts
  • 1 / 8
 by IlliniRam68
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12  
United States of America   STL - Illinois Side
Undrafted Free Agent

Any fans on here from the St. Louis area? Wondering how many of us are still out here...

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

IlliniRam68 wrote:Any fans on here from the St. Louis area? Wondering how many of us are still out here...

Welcome IlliniRam68. There are some St-Louis posters here. All are welcome.

HORNS up..
Go Rams

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

There aren't many here. But unlike other Rams boards/social media platforms this gang really is nice and tolerant of us.

by IlliniRam68
6 years 2 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

That's good to hear. I loved the Rams as a kid, and of course during their time in STL. I had season tickets all 21 seasons. I have to admit, I got pretty sour for a while after they left, but that's worn off. I'm going to enjoy it as entertainment and try to ignore who is in the owner's box.

by BobCarl
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Welcome IlliniRam68. There are some St-Louis posters here. All are welcome.

HORNS up..
Go Rams

I don't live there anymore but still visit ... I moved to the sticks nevertheless I am FROM St. Louis.

I have no bitterness about leaving nor the Rams leaving. I'd still be a fan of the team no matter where I live and where they are located.

the fans in either city didn't kick the team to the curb and neither set of fans stole them from one another

If fans from St. Louis or Los Angeles wanna be pizzed at me because I don't think exactly like them .. they will just have to deal with it. I'm gonna enjoy the team and enjoy comments from intelligent Rams fans anyway. If I'm lucky, I might find a few Rams beat writers that I enjoy reading too.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   10511  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

IlliniRam68 wrote:That's good to hear. I loved the Rams as a kid, and of course during their time in STL. I had season tickets all 21 seasons. I have to admit, I got pretty sour for a while after they left, but that's worn off. I'm going to enjoy it as entertainment and try to ignore who is in the owner's box.

I'm still super sour. I'll take care of the butthurt for you.

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

IlliniRam68 wrote:That's good to hear. I loved the Rams as a kid, and of course during their time in STL. I had season tickets all 21 seasons. I have to admit, I got pretty sour for a while after they left, but that's worn off. I'm going to enjoy it as entertainment and try to ignore who is in the owner's box.

That sounds like you're telling my story but in reverse. I couldn't bear to watch them the first year in St Louis and tried every other team but couldn't get the passion for anyone.
Year two though I looked around the league again and the St Louis team gave me that feeling.
Not liking the owner sucks but it isn't the most important thing...

Glad you can enjoy your team again and I'm glad you'll join us in discussions .
The RAMS look like they're going to be a fun ride.

HORNS UP
Go Rams

by IlliniRam68
6 years 2 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

Well said...it's all about the "feeling."

by dieterbrock
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

IlliniRam68 wrote:Well said...it's all about the "feeling."

Welcome aboard!!

by sloramfan
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

welcome illini..

hacksaw said it... you mirror us la la ramsfans...

we never gave up on the love we had for our rams..

i hated your venerated owner... and i love the new owner..

i think kroenke is better, puts more into winning, and knows he must not relent in LA because it is LA... failure is not tolerated here, and success is stratospheric in los angeles...

go rams

slo

• 1 / 8
75 posts Apr 18 2024