47 posts
  • 1 / 5

Will you be watching the Super Bowl this year?

Yes
67%
No
17%
Undecided
17%
 by moklerman
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

I'm sick of the Patriots being in the Super Bowl and rooting against them just to have a reason to watch doesn't seem like it's enough for me anymore.

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Absolutely I'll watch. . I can't miss the last game of the year nor an opportunity to see the Pastriots fail and cry.

by moklerman
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Absolutely I'll watch. . I can't miss the last game of the year nor an opportunity to see the Pastriots fail and cry.
Will they actually cry over a loss though? Regardless of what happens, it's just going to be another feather in their cap and it won't diminish or discourage them in any way.

They're either still cheating or the rest of the AFC is worthless. Maybe a bit of both but it leaves me thinking the NFL sucks. 8 Super Bowl appearances in 16 years?!? That just isn't right and IMO, isn't good for the game or the fans.

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I watched the Pats vs. Seahawks SB, so I'm sure I'll never not watch a SB.

I won't like either team in the Super Bowl, but I'll still watch. I hope the Vikings win, so I'll have a team in the SB to somewhat cheer for.

by BobCarl
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

win or lose, the announcers will be gushing and drooling about Brady ..., I'd rather not toss my cookies ... so what if I miss the Skittles commercial ... I'll see that part the next day on youtube

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago

moklerman wrote: That just isn't right and IMO, isn't good for the game or the fans.

Can't argue with that logic. Every good story has it antithesis,, everyone's good vs the axis of evil in NE...

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago

BobCarl wrote:win or lose, the announcers will be gushing and drooling about Brady ..., I'd rather not toss my cookies ... so what if I miss the Skittles commercial ... I'll see that part the next day on youtube

You can always turn off the volume and turn on your local radio channel.

by BobCarl
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   4296  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:You can always turn off the volume
I did that today for most of the game. ;)

• 1 / 5
47 posts Apr 19 2024