37 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by sloramfan
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

the four division teams playing a double header on thursday following a bye... EPIC!!!

sounds like a win win situation.... no over worked atheletes, and games that are so important... how can the NFL pass on that...

is this really being talked about, or just musing...

go rams

slo

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

On a somewhat related note (I couldn't find a MNF thread). I wonder what he would be like on MNF. He's obviously smart and I think he would be entertaining.

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Fox bid 100 mil more a year than the previous deal...

If I were the players union I'd demand most of that.

by moklerman
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Man, someone brought up a really good point about ratings being down and now I can't remember what it is. That it may just be an anomaly and not an indicator of the NFL losing popularity. Anyone heard of a reasonable suggestion as to why the ratings drop may not be as bad as the numbers indicate?

by St. Loser Fan
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Man, someone brought up a really good point about ratings being down and now I can't remember what it is. That it may just be an anomaly and not an indicator of the NFL losing popularity. Anyone heard of a reasonable suggestion as to why the ratings drop may not be as bad as the numbers indicate?

http://deadline.com/2018/02/super-bowl-ratings-eagles-patriots-this-is-us-nbc-1202278181/

I'd like to see the market number trends for LA, San Diego, Bay Area and St. Louis.

• 3 / 4
37 posts Mar 28 2024