34 posts
  • 1 / 4
 by Elvis
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38457  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

With the devastating SB loss and then two new coordinators this year i figured Atlanta was gonna be a mess in 2017. And although they are worse than last year's team (probably), they're hanging in there pretty good.

So i wouldn't write Seattle off over this just yet. But i'm digging it...

by RedAlice
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I think most Seattle fans view the firing of Bevell pretty close to how we felt about Fisher getting fired.

It’ll make them better.

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

After the Falcons Super Bowl collapse, almost all, if not all of the core the their SB team came back this season. This offseason the Seahawks are most likely going to lose a number of the core guys that helped them win a SB and get to another SB.

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

In the wake of Darrell Bevell‘s firing, many have speculated that Falcons offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian could be the man to replace him. That won’t be the case. Atlanta coach Dan Quinn told reporters on Wednesday that there is “zero chance” of Sarkisian becoming the new OC in Seattle (Twitter link via Ian Rapoport of NFL.com).

Sarkisian goes way back with Carroll, dating back to his USC days. While he would be a natural fit, Quinn is not about to gift his OC to his former boss.

The Falcons and Sarkisian have plenty on their plate already with a big divisional round matchup against the Eagles on the horizon. The winner of Saturday’s contest will face the victor of Sunday’s Saints-Vikings matchup in the NFC Championship Game.

by dieterbrock
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

That’s good that Atlanta won’t let Sark go to Seattle because I’m sure their first call to replace him would be to LaFleur

by aeneas1
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

hags fans have been calling for bevell's head for years now, sure they're very happy... btw, nice new avatar elvis!

by Elvis
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38457  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

aeneas1 wrote:hags fans have been calling for bevell's head for years now, sure they're very happy... btw, nice new avatar elvis!

I was gonna change it to David Cassidy when he died but didn't want to mess with the Rams juju we had going on...

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 3 months ago
Hall of Fame

Bad decision. They should've made Cable the OC.

• 1 / 4
34 posts Apr 19 2024