0%
Other
4%
 by snackdaddy
6 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

If the decision were mine McAdoo would be the clear cut candidate. His players have thrown in the towel. They don't want to play for him.
When your players do that you have completely failed as a coach.

by moklerman
6 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:If the decision were mine McAdoo would be the clear cut candidate. His players have thrown in the towel. They don't want to play for him.
When your players do that you have completely failed as a coach.
Not only that, wasn't his primary purpose to "fix" Eli? If you're brought in to make the QB better and he gets worse, why should you keep your job?

by Gareth
6 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Mike Singletary is NOT the guy to turn around a franchise. Probably nothing to it but I'm on records as saying he would be a horrible choice.

by Hacksaw
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

1.JPG

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I'm not sure who will be the first coach fired. As of right now, it doesn't seem like anyone is going to be fired during the season, but I think Jackson, McAdoo, Pagano, and Fox will all be fired on "Black" Monday. I'm sure there will be at least another couple of coaches that will be fired after the season (maybe Todd Bowles).

by Zen_Ronin
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   2036  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

dieterbrock wrote:Think McVay turning around Goff is going to influence some decisions elsewhere? Like Chicago

I won't lie. It's a concern of mine that a lot of these teams come knocking on our door trying to steal a few of our coaches. I know McVay is a vunderkind, but he build one hell of a coaching staff and taking one or two of those pieces could weaken us.

by Elmgrovegnome
6 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   624  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I don't think anyone gets fired before seasons end. But if they did it should be McAdoo. He lost that team. He is another Linehan. Good OF but not head coaching material

• 3 / 35
346 posts Mar 28 2024