431 posts
  • 1 / 44
 by RedAlice
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Game Time: Sunday, October 1st at 10am PST on Fox

Rams are 1st Place in the NFCW, the only team with 2 wins. And, our games have been: FUN! What a three weeks.

Now onto a solid test in Dallas. We owe them a demolition, so let's see.....

Fuck the 'Boys. Go Rams!

Betting Lines: Rams are 7.5 underdogs with an over/under of 46.5
http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

TV Maps: Updated on Wednesday
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=4

Injury Reports: In the thread as others track them.

-----

Opposing Fan Forum

Just realized I don't think I've ever read a Dallas forum before. Why would I?

Dallas Cowboy Forum
http://boards.dallascowboys.com/forum/1 ... oys-forum/

Rams@Dallas Pre-game thread
http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/7 ... me-thread/
Fun read.

Cowboy Zone
https://cowboyszone.com/forums/fan-zone.59/

by Hacksaw
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

RamsFanSince82 wrote:

Meyers grew up a Rams fan so he'll spin it nice, Moose worked for the other guys.

by RedAlice
6 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

Some 'boy fan comments.
---
Jared Goff scare anybody? Didn't think so.
----
Posted Yesterday, 03:57 AM
Rams have a good D though and they scored 40+ points last week, albeit against the 49ers, but still...

---
ey've scored over 40 twice this season but against two of the worst teams in the league so there's that. Not sure what to think of this Rams team coming in. They've always been wildly inconsistent and pull off their big wins at home (unless it's Seattle) so I think this will be a comfortable win. I don't see them turning the corner and beating good teams on the road just yet. And for Dallas, this is as much of a must win as it gets with how brutal the rest of our schedule is

---

These Rams aren't last seasons Rams. I'm not taking them lightly. Home field advantage should get the W.

---

In three games they've score a total of 3 points in the first quarter. Offense needs to come out firing and in attack mode from the start. Get a lead and then let the running game and playaction passing take over.

---

by RedAlice
6 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Week 4 yes?

Yes! Thank you. Working on too many shows right now.

by Hacksaw
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

QFTOS, Dallas pre game edition

We barely beat the cards, Dak had to scramble for his life because the passing plays are outright horrid.
Second half we run the ball a bit better, and didn't abandon the rush playcalling...
i think this game will all come down to play calling ... if linehan is pass happy ... its over. we lose.

It will depend on what Todd gurley and what cowboys defense shows up

Honestly , I don't think the cowboys should underestimate anyone right now.
They will likely have to fight tooth and nail for every win

Is he mobile? A threat to run?

We can win these next two games. Neither Team is unbeatable. We may be looking at 5-1 going into our bye week. As always I expect a tough contests. But I still love what Marinelli is getting out of this Defense.

In the past we've been able to run all over them. DeMarco had some of his biggest days as a pro against the Rams. Hope we can continue that.

Broken record but another tough game on tap. Goff is finally looking like the #1 overall pick and Gurley is starting to catch. Going to need a big day from Dak and the D again

Yeah I want our Boys well prepared for this one and not looking ahead to the following week at home against the Packers. The Rams can move the ball as shown last Thursday

I'll be there and I'll be rowdy. Excited to see Goff and Gurley also.

its not time for us to look at the opponent or their record. We're not good enough to overlook anyone. We must commit to stopping the run and shutting down watkins... Its going to be a good test on our db to stop the pass and limit their big play ability.

Get by the Rams and getting Irving back and then playing the Pack, I could see 4--1 going into the bye week.

the rams are better than I thought they'd be....as long as we execute,I think we can and will handle them.
In our history,we've encountered some unforseen road bumps when we've played the rams....some tough play-off loses in 70s and 80s come to mind...but I think we are better in each area than they are.

35-10...Cowboys Win.

the HAMS allowed 39 points on their D by san fran :D

Hoping this momentum carries over. We can't come out flat every game and expect to fight our way back into it and take it over.

Gotta get to Goff early and break his confidence.

I'm just glad we're back on turf. Our offense looks pretty slow on the grass. We have to stop Gurley and

see if Goff can beat us with 3 guys rushing and 8 back. Denver supposedly came up with the blueprint to beat us, maybe we just came up with our own defensive blueprint (3-8). Rams defense is no joke, but I think

Zeke is gonna have a big game....

..im worried about this game. Rams have good octane offense. Shifty receivers and good rb. Cowboys are still trying to figure things out on defense. Same on offense.
I wont be surprised if cowboys lose going into bye.
its a tuffy.

I have watched a lot of the Ram games this year because Gurley is on my Fantasy team. Rams offensive line is terrible. Gurley has also had major fumbling problems this year. There receiving core is solid. The Cowboys defensive line should be able to shut down the run and pressure Goff into some bad throws. Ram defense is not good at all this year. They also make tons of mistakes. They did everything in there power last week to lose that football game against the 49ers but got lucky. At home, I think the Cowboys are a lock this week.

Cowboys HAVE to run th ball vs Rams. LA Offense can put up point their HC (McVay) runs a very good scheme. Ball control offense is key to victory, DAL needs to get their identity back. Tough test this week, don't be fooled.

Jared Goff is off to a hot start. Say what you want about the quality of the teams the Rams have played, but Goff has been stellar. He is third best in passer rating right now, and that is good no matter who you play.
The biggest issues I see in this game are injuries. If Lee and Lewis can't go, that is problematic. Also, Zeke just looks slow.

I truly noticed it last night for the first time. Zeke really does look heavy and slower than last year. Something is definitely up there

Do Not underestimate the RAMS.....there young and HUNGRY.....Boys need to come out with Drive and Passion and take it to them from the start

These Rams look pretty good to me.

So will Garrett know how to beat the old H.C/D.C?

by Elvis
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The Cowboys effect has a lot of the country getting our game on Sunday, hope we show well.

Poor SD is stuck with the Chargers game. The Chargers will be on at the same time as the Rams in L.A. We'll be on Fox, they'll be on channel 13...

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I assume this info. can go in this thread (even though it's four days before the game).

It sounds like some injured players practiced today.

• 1 / 44
431 posts Mar 28 2024