337 posts
  • 1 / 34
 by aeneas1
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

lovely...

but honestly tho, for me the 2017 season is all about offensive play, that's what i'm looking forward to, to see if team goff/mcvay appear to be the real deal, to see if the rams offense looks like a unit that can become top tier in the near future.

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

OBJ has been just as impactful to the Giants as AD has been to the Rams. OBJ is in camp right now. It's annoying. AD should show up, he's under contract.

by Haden
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2131  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

BuiltRamTough wrote:OBJ has been just as impactful to the Giants as AD has been to the Rams. OBJ is in camp right now. It's annoying. AD should show up, he's under contract.

Truth!!!!! Shut him down with a Reserved Did Not Report designation!

by majik
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1199  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

At what point does Donald lose a year of service and still have two years left on his Rookie contract? If what Schefter reports is true, Donald is getting some real bad advice. The Rams could play hardball as well and say fine, you still owe us two years.

Is the rookie wage scale unfair? Yup. But it is what the NFLPA negotiated. I can understand Donald up to this point and if he wants to skip most of camp and the worthless preseason, fine by me in order to jumpstart the process of getting a deal in place a year earlier than most rookies get their extension, but if he goes into the regular season and sits out, you lost me dude.

Play this year under your rookie deal and guarantee $60 million from 2018-2021. That would be in line with the guarantees Suh received as a free agent as opposed to someone with one year left on his rookie deal (extension kicks in next season but who cares if you are guaranteed $60M).

• 1 / 34
337 posts Mar 29 2024