United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Good news for Sam Rodgers.

by /zn/
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6758  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:What does this tell us about the current crop? Or about Tavon's injury? Anything?

IMO nothing. These 2 guys are way too green to offer anything this year. I think they are thinking of 2 things. First, they need bodies at WR just to do the drills and reps. Second, maybe they come up with a practice squad guy. Interestingly, both look like potential down the road Tavon replacements.

by PARAM
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   12186  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:IMO nothing. These 2 guys are way too green to offer anything this year. I think they are thinking of 2 things. First, they need bodies at WR just to do the drills and reps. Second, maybe they come up with a practice squad guy. Interestingly, both look like potential down the road Tavon replacements.

Well there is another thing we can take away from this. Sam Rogers is our FB. Kudos to them for calling it early.

by river
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   111  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

PARAM wrote:Well there is another thing we can take away from this. Sam Rogers is our FB. Kudos to them for calling it early.

Doubt Laskey was ever much of a threat to Sam Rogers. Harkey may be the only thing standing between Rogers and a roster spot, and i'd guess Rogers is in a very good position to beat him out since Everett's blocking skills also seem to be coming along nicely. jmo.

by dieterbrock
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

RamsFanSince82 wrote:

Lol.
BTW, CJ Germany played for "Notre Dame College" in Ohio, not Notre Dame university

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I didn't see this posted anywhere. The Rams are his third team in his very short career.

by Elvis
6 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

RamsFanSince82 wrote:I didn't see this posted anywhere. The Rams are his third team in his very short career.

Yeah, hung with Professor from the Herd today and he was talking about this, someone he wanted the Rams to go for as an UDFA...

• 1 / 2
11 posts Mar 29 2024