50 posts
  • 5 / 5
 by TomSlick
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:hardy, 94-years old, so cool, oldest living ram, so cool....

here's a great vid interview with him from last year, very much worth a watch imo, pretty damn sharp and fit for a nonagenarian, guess he and waterfield weren't biig fans of each other, ha ha...

http://www.desertsun.com/story/sports/f ... /89539272/

pp.jpg

That was a fun interview. Waterfield got out of the military with a bad knee. Then played football?

by TomSlick
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

As for the RAMS...man, what a joke this franchise has become...disharmony everywhere you look...a head coach that no one respects...RAM legends poo-poohing the current coaches and players...current players completely disinterested in the legends.
Just thought I'd try on old-times for fun.

Tom Mack saying he sees the difference between our current coaches and the previous regime is something to take notice.

by PhxRam
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   376  
Mexico   LA Coliseum
Starter

after playing around for a bit, I am thinking it is the new chrome feature (I use chromium) that disables auto-playing of videos.

If I click on the play button, it will spin like it is loading indefinitely. If I then double click on the video, it will play without issue.

EDIT.. If I double click the play button from the start, it plays without issue.

by Hacksaw
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

WOW!! There is a real solid vibe around the Rams. You can feel it.

We're finally back and stronger than ever.!!!!

by PARAM
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   12184  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

It's so cool to see those guys.

• 5 / 5
50 posts Mar 28 2024