United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/amazon- ... 202019886/

Amazon’s ‘All or Nothing’ Season 2 to Focus on Los Angeles Rams’ 2016 Season

Joe Otterson
TV Reporter
@JoeOtterson

MARCH 31, 2017 | 06:00AM PT

Amazon announced Friday that it has greenlit a second season of the NFL Films-produced series “All or Nothing,” with the new season set to focus on the Los Angeles Rams’ 2016 season.

Subscribers will get to see the Rams’ entire 2016 season, which began with their relocation back to Los Angeles from St. Louis and culminated with the hiring of a new head coach and preparations for the 2017 season. The first season of the series followed the Arizona Cardinals as they fought their way to the NFC Championship game against the Carolina Panthers in 2015.

“‘All or Nothing’ brings Amazon Prime members a deep dive into the lives of professional athletes,” said Conrad Riggs, head of unscripted for Amazon Originals. “We are excited to highlight the LA Rams in season two, a team with a compelling story of relocation, rebuilding and reuniting with the city they once again call home.”

Produced by NFL Films, “All or Nothing: A Season with the Los Angeles Rams” is executive produced by Ross Ketover and Pat Kelleher. Keith Cossrow serves as showrunner. Shannon Furman and Pat Harris will direct. Bennett Viseltear is the supervising producer while Nick Mascolo is the senior producer.

“Since bringing pro football back to the Los Angeles region last year after a 21-year absence, we have been committed to giving NFL fans an up-close view of our journey,” said Rams executive vice president of football operations and chief operating officer Kevin Demoff. “We are pleased that NFL Films captured this important chapter in the NFL’s history and are looking forward to working with Amazon to bring this behind-the-scenes look at our team to their customers.”

Prime members will be able to stream the series exclusively via the Amazon Prime Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online. Members can also download the series to mobile devices for offline viewing. It will also be available to Prime members in Austria, Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico and the UK.

FILED UNDER: AmazonNfl Films

by Elvis
6 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
Administrator

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... witter_atn

Amazon's 'All or Nothing' series to showcase Rams' L.A. return

By Around The NFL staff NFL.com
Published: March 31, 2017

Amazon Prime Video's All or Nothing series will be showcasing a behind-the-scenes look at another NFC West team.

Amazon announced Friday that the second season of All or Nothing will spotlight the Rams' return to Los Angeles. Produced by NFL Films, Amazon Prime members will have access to the up-and-down 2016 campaign, including the team's relocation to the West Coast and firing of long-time head coach Jeff Fisher.

"NFL Films proved again that they're the best in the business with the groundbreaking new franchise, All or Nothing, whose inaugural season profiling the 2015 Arizona Cardinals was the highest-rated original series ever on Amazon Prime Video," said Jordan Levin, NFL Media's Chief Content Officer in a statement. "Chronicling the return of the Rams to Los Angeles provides an unbelievably unique backdrop to season two and one which provides NFL fans and viewers around the world rare insight into a team overcoming an extraordinary set of circumstances to build their future."

All or Nothing's debut season -- the Cardinals' 2015 campaign -- was nominated for an Emmy on Thursday in the "Outstanding Serialized Sports Documentary" category.

by Elvis
6 years 11 months ago
Administrator

Obviously we're all more interested in looking forward than back but i wonder how much this will delve into what went wrong, whatever dysfunction there was, and how much will just be promotion for the NFL in L.A.?

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Some say "All or Nothing" is better then "Hard Knocks".

Last years season with the Cardinals received a lot of praise.

by SWAdude
6 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I am REALLY excited to watch this.

Last year they released the show on July 1st I believe. Something else to look forward to.

by Elvis
6 years 11 months ago
Administrator

dieterbrock wrote:I think Amazon prime still gives a 30 day free trial right?

I hope so, that's my plan...

by TomSlick
6 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   2907  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Can't recall the last time a lousy team received so much TV time (Knocks and now this). I never saw the first Amazon show so maybe it was top flight stuff and this will be a good thing.

However, Knocks sucked and I sure hope they don't dwell on stupid nonsense. The RAMS recent history has made them somewhat of a joke and being mocked gets annoying.

I'm of the mind that the RAMS need to earn their stripes for recognition. Get in the playoffs and then we'll talk.

by max
6 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5579  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

This venue is perfect for Demoff. He is the king of the rinky dink.

Excuse me if I'm not exactly enthralled by this latest puppet show by our inept football organization.

Frankly, I'd be too embarrassed to get involved in another one of these things after the product the Rams have put on the field.

• 1 / 20
192 posts Mar 28 2024