Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

So much for the shade...

by SpeedRacer
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Come on over to the End Zone. 15H area. The sun is at our back and the scoreboard shade starts reaching us in 3rd Q for some relief. The EZ is a great place to watch play development. But the scoreboard speakers can get loud. =/-.

It will be nice to have a new seat. Even if it is ZOINKS! Red. Why couldn't they have chosen the Yellow? Fits both Rams (for 2 years) and USC.

Go Rams.

by maxxx power
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Just got this email.....

Thank you for being a Los Angeles Rams Season Ticket Member. As you may know, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is undergoing renovations this offseason. A select number of seats will be impacted.

Based on your season tickets for the 2017 season, your seats fall within the construction zone and will not be available to you for the 2018 season.

You will receive a phone call from our Member Service Team on Monday, January 29th during business hours to select a new location for the 2018 season. Please note, you will not be required to make any type of payment at this time. This process is meant to help you select new seats for the 2018 season.

Following seat relocation, you will receive renewal information in mid-February, at which point you can either pay in full or through a payment plan.

We thank you in advance for your patience. We look forward to you joining us at the Coliseum once again this fall.

Los Angeles Rams

by Hacksaw
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Bummer @maxxx power. I hope they have quality seating and first dibs on cancellations you can get access to.
This kind of sucks but I'd imagine they'll keep your original seating selections when it come to Inglewood... That would only be fair considering.....

by Elvis
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38439  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm sure they'll treat the affected ST holders well and they'll keep their same place in line for Inglewood. That's some prime real estate i'm sure they'll take good care of you guys...

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

I downgraded my seats last year and they told me I would keep my place in line for Inglewood.

So you should be just fine.

The real question is, when does the process for Inglewood begin?

by BuiltRamTough
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Looks like maxxx power could get his seats back after all hahaha

• 7 / 29
290 posts Apr 16 2024