290 posts
  • 18 / 29
 by Hacksaw
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Here you are:

https://res.cloudinary.com/nflclubs/ima ... tiqgqj.pdf

And as far as the Handicap thing, I suppose they will be ADA compliant but that is not their primary use. Which is what was guess, at least the way I read it, earlier in this thread. At any rate, it looks like they keep improving on that old stadium and looking forward to it. Just that whole not being able to walk around the whole thing this season... going to be hard.

I still cant get over the Rams were gone 20+ years and NOW they start this massive renovation? They could have done it any time before or any time after. But right smack in the middle when the Rams are here for a quick 4 years. Really?!

I asked why before I read the previous page. Good find.

Well, there's nothing like standing in the sun on a hot deck drinking beer watching football.

by maxxx power
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Thanks for the link.

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Here you are:

https://res.cloudinary.com/nflclubs/ima ... tiqgqj.pdf

And as far as the Handicap thing, I suppose they will be ADA compliant but that is not their primary use. Which is what was guess, at least the way I read it, earlier in this thread. At any rate, it looks like they keep improving on that old stadium and looking forward to it. Just that whole not being able to walk around the whole thing this season... going to be hard.

I still cant get over the Rams were gone 20+ years and NOW they start this massive renovation? They could have done it any time before or any time after. But right smack in the middle when the Rams are here for a quick 4 years. Really?!

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Mr. Sparkle wrote:I still cant get over the Rams were gone 20+ years and NOW they start this massive renovation? They could have done it any time before or any time after. But right smack in the middle when the Rams are here for a quick 4 years. Really?!

Still it's better than playing in the StubHub center like the Chargers or remaining in Oakland like the Raiders because there's no temp home option in Vegas.

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

The state of Alabama is ranked 47th in education, 49th in life expectancy and around the same in infant mortality. But let’s build this for the university football team.

by Hacksaw
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

They are going to make that old dawg pretty nice inside. Now how to fix the outside and the 'hood'...

by SWAdude
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

They are getting dirt on my seats!!!

THEY ARE GETTING DIRT ON MY SEATS!!!

One more year and I am so out of there. I am done with this rental.

by DirtyFacedKid
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

SWAdude wrote:They are getting dirt on my seats!!!

THEY ARE GETTING DIRT ON MY SEATS!!!

One more year and I am so out of there. I am done with this rental.

I despise that place sooooo much, I couldn't force myself to buy Season Tickets. Ready for KroenkeWorld!!

by SWAdude
5 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

DirtyFacedKid wrote:I despise that place sooooo much, I couldn't force myself to buy Season Tickets. Ready for KroenkeWorld!!

The only reason I did was for the line in the palace.

Now the nostalgia thing about the coliseum has been cool no doubt. But.......

These few games I have been able to go will be memories for a life time.

As well as meeting some of my immediate lifetime Ramily from RFU and their peeps.

Now that is priceless.

GO RAMS!!!

• 18 / 29
290 posts Mar 28 2024