290 posts
  • 12 / 29
 by SWAdude
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Amazing and kinda sad at the same time.

My nostalgia often times gets the best of me.

It will be interesting to see what my dirt looks like this next season.

by DirtyFacedKid
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

That's crazy looking. Wonder how many times that dirt has been exposed since it was first built.

by Hacksaw
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

DirtyFacedKid wrote:That's crazy looking. Wonder how many times that dirt has been exposed since it was first built.

You can tell that's 1930's dirt from the color. ;)

Diggin' the buttresses below the vertical beams and the footing caisson covered in dirt. Almost looks like that one was a hole dug and poured and never has seen the light of day.

by Horny Mcbae
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1543  
United States of America   South Bay, Los Angeles
Pro Bowl

Man oh man.......... its gonna look a bit different this season but I hope it doesn't feel different. I frickin love that old dirt stadium. I am so glad they got rid of those obsolete scoreboards on the peristyle. Everybody looks at the big screen at the opposite end of the stadium for replay etc anyway so those were just old ass eye sores.

For folks who can come and watch a game here I HIGHLY recommend it. She's old but that's her charm. You can't help but fall in love with the old walls and the steeeeeeeeep stairs lol. Definitely gonna pressure my dad into going with me this year.

I really can't wait.

Two really memorable moments for me: The Dallas pre-season game. It really doesn't get better than that. The atmosphere all around the stadium and how everyone was so happy and pumped. And my beloved Real Madrid playing last pre-season to more than 100,000 people. I'll never forget being there.

by Phil
5 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   170  
United States of America   Norwalk, CA
Rookie

They're going to be able to finish all this by August?

• 12 / 29
290 posts Apr 25 2024