139 posts
  • 14 / 14
 by Elvis
7 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38769  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Marshawn Lynch vs. Abandoning Oakland, who ya got?

If the Raiders are good again this year i think the Oakland fans bite the bullet and get on board...

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   10560  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Off topic somewhat: but funny and interesting.

by St. Loser Fan
6 months 4 weeks ago
Hall of Fame

Reminds me of when we bought our home and the appraisal came back low. Turns out one of the comps was a former crack house next to a liquor store that had train tracks behind it.

That's the Raiders.

by ramman2999
6 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Damn man that description is priceless.

by ramman2999
6 months 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   572  
Veteran

by BobCarl
6 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4325  
Superstar

ramman2999 wrote:Damn man that description is priceless.
I doubt the description of the current Raiders facility is true, nevertheless that description EXACTLY describes the stadium that the Rams played in while in ST. Louis. I know I hosted a couple of tail-gate parties there. ... in a parking lot literally between the stadium and the neighborhood as describe above. Several RFU members had no fear and showed up to party with me.

A certain butthurt fan didn't have the balls to show up and support "his team" and yet he still whines because "his team" moved to Los Angeles. :roll2:

by St. Loser Fan
6 months 3 weeks ago
Hall of Fame

BobCarl wrote:I doubt the description of the current Raiders facility is true, nevertheless that description EXACTLY describes the stadium that the Rams played in while in ST. Louis. I know I hosted a couple of tail-gate parties there. ... in a parking lot literally between the stadium and the neighborhood as describe above. Several RFU members had no fear and showed up to party with me.

A certain butthurt fan didn't have the balls to show up and support "his team" and yet he still whines because "his team" moved to Los Angeles. :roll2:

Screw you asshole. I wasn't talking about the stadium I was talking about Raiders fans.

The Rams aren't "my team" any more than they're "your team". And I showed up attending well over 90% of home games during their time in St. Louis including 22 of the 24 game (all losses) during the 3-13, 2-14 and 1-15 stretch.

I done with this place.

by Elvis
6 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38769  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BobCarl wrote:A certain butthurt fan didn't have the balls to show up and support "his team" and yet he still whines because "his team" moved to Los Angeles. :roll2:

This kind of personal attack on a fellow member is not acceptable, period.

by BobCarl
6 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4325  
Superstar

Elvis wrote:This kind of personal attack on a fellow member is not acceptable, period.
It was a response to one of his many inflammatory (apparently acceptable) remarks.

• 14 / 14
139 posts May 18 2024