265 posts
  • 27 / 27
 by moklerman
6 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Oh boy, so lets just ignore context shall we?
I didn't say he was injury prone for his career, I was talking about last year. Multiple injuries kept him off the field last year.
I don't need a non producing vet taking playing time away from the young guys McVay feels is a fit. Prove it to who? Like I said, we could have kept Kendricks if we wanted a guy who never put up big numbers
I'm good with the athletic guys McVay sees and I'd rather Higbee get the prove it time since he was subjected to that mess last year
So, you pick one year out of his career while I offered all 5 and I'm the one who's ignoring context?

We already have Higbee, there's no reason to sign Green is one thing. Green is injury prone and doesn't produce is something else. Even if it's limited to just last year. A major knee injury is different than an ankle injury, right?

by dieterbrock
6 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:So, you pick one year out of his career while I offered all 5 and I'm the one who's ignoring context?

We already have Higbee, there's no reason to sign Green is one thing. Green is injury prone and doesn't produce is something else. Even if it's limited to just last year. A major knee injury is different than an ankle injury, right?

I am referring to his whole career as being no more than Lance Kendricks, I've said that multiple times.
There's no purpose to brining a guy like him in.
We have young guys with upside who the coach likes.
I'm good with them
Pittsburgh made a mistake signing him to a big contract and made up for it by cutting bait right away

by dieterbrock
6 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Does this say anything about how Zay Jones is doing in Buffalo?

No, IMO its more about filling the void left behind by Woods and how frustrated they are with Sammy Watkins getting hurt all the time

• 27 / 27
265 posts May 12 2024