Total posts:   2686  
United States of America   Inglewood, CA

the 2001 playbook is awesome.

by DirtyFacedKid
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Hacksaw_64 wrote:I'm terrified to ever eventually see the 2016 Rams playbook.

It's probably a pop-up book.

by 69superbowl
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   477  
Malaysia   San Jose
Starter

Dammit A1, you da man! Thanks.

by Hacksaw_64
7 years 2 months ago

St. Louis Rams Offense - 2000 - Mike Martz - Super Bowl XXXIV
Offensive Playbook from Mike Martz with the St. Louis Rams in 2000 when they won Super Bowl XXXIV. This offense was called the "Greatest Show on Turf" and featured Marshall Faulk, Kurt Warner and Issac Bruce.

the playbook download 38.5 MB
(38.3 MiB) Downloaded 164 times

by Hacksaw_64
7 years 2 months ago

Here are some nice Rams playbooks from the past..

The Zampese one Is rather relevant still.

Rar File. WinRar is free at cnet get it!
(33.91 MiB) Downloaded 170 times

Download playbook pdf here
(81.59 MiB) Downloaded 167 times

(15.23 MiB) Downloaded 156 times

(28.75 MiB) Downloaded 158 times

(25.66 MiB) Downloaded 165 times

Note
The 82 playbook file I had to compress with WinRar to upload.. You can download WinRar free version here http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/ ... 07677.html or http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/ ... 07677.html for 64 bit version. Its easily the best compression software on the market and the free version doesn't come with any bloatware. If you don't have it get it. Delete winzip or whatever other annoying thing websites try and sell you. And make it the default for basically all files. It even opens ISO's.

You may want to get it because in the future I will be posting a lot of free good stuff(new movies, full software applications, games, tv shows, and other file size significant content in this form.

Or

I have put a full lifetime registered version with crack with crack to download if you wish. Its clean if you are wondering....

password: Darko

If you need help figuring out how to crack it pm me...
Attachments
WinRaR full registered Pass:Darko
(29.94 MiB) Downloaded 168 times

by snackdaddy
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9631  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw_64 wrote:sweet

I'm terrified to ever eventually see the 2016 Rams playbook.

Someone left it in a coffee shop.

by Hacksaw_64
7 years 2 months ago

snackdaddy wrote:Someone left it in a coffee shop.

Honestly snack. What It looks like to me is Shotty's massively thick and complicated 2014 playbook with 2 addendums. Ghost mostion added by Cignetti for Shotty playbook ver 1.1 and ZBS protections added to clustefuck learning the Shotty playbook/offense even more difficult...

Add to this, Boras had no clue how to run or call the Shotty offense...Shotty barely could. And in order for it to even have a chance for success, if you remember how Shotty used to call games (and it disturbed the hell out of Ram fans) it was bizarrly unconventional. You had to call the plays on down and distance completely backwards. Second and a foot, play action to the post. Third and a foot, fake dive bubble screen.. Third and 8 draw play. Third and 11, toss right. Third and 12, bubble screen. First and 10, bubble screen right. Second and 6, bubble screen left. 3rd and 2, Seven step drop, deep shot... We had no idea what Shotty was doing(I'm not sure our players did either, the playbook was so dam complicated, Brett Farve couldn't even run his offense), but neither did the defense....

Big problem was the Boras "vision" calling the Shotty playbook. It wasn't merely a matter of being overmatched in a matter of a man trying to play checkers in a chess game... It was far worse. Boras was an offensive strategist with a lifetime winning percentage at tic-tac-toe that was below the Mendoza line...

The one actual thing he implemented that seemed to work, the zbs stretch play for Gurley they ran last season, he decided to shelve for some unknown reason this year.

With Boras as the Rams OC. The defense might as well just have just him calling the play in their helmets. I have never in my live seen a playcall more telegraphed/tipped pre-snap by down, distance, tendency and formation in all my life. Its uncanny. Its so obvious that all you do is just watch the defense adjust and cringe..."And pray to yourself there not actually going to run the ball to the right at that are they?" Yep they do...

You can't expect players to block or run successfully in the NFL when a defense knows what and where its coming.

Same with the passing game.

I think we have a couple problems as far as players on offense. Kendricks, Quick, and Britt. I would love to add a new center, guard, TE, 3WR's(2vets1rook) and swing tackle into the fold.

But is it any wonder the offense looks like it does?

I think we need to employ a hypnotist to wipe their brains in the offseason.

by Hacksaw_64
7 years 2 months ago

by 69superbowl
7 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   477  
Malaysia   San Jose
Starter

Hack_64, Bobby Wagner said he knows which play is coming 70% of the time. Since he gets to play the Rams twice a year that average is probably about 99% for those two games. Making the other 14 not so impressive.

• 2 / 17
170 posts Mar 28 2024