by dieterbrock
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Gaines had his ups and downs, but that's expected after a lay off
Ogletree was all over the filed making plays
Despite having no sacks, Rams had decent pressure
Quick just gets open, I cant deny it. I don't put the last INT on him, he had juked DRC out of his jock and could have walked in.
Britt is Britt, just makes plays. Love the guy on a team if he's the #2 guy
Austin gets crap for the tip INT. That was on him. But he also made an unbelievable catch on the 1st TD. Ball was late and behind him. Made a great adjustment on the ball. Was wide open and shouldn't have had to make a play but he did
And like Max said, Thomas made a sweet catch, despite being OB

by 69RamFan
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3215  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Our DBs looked good, cause Quinn was back in the mix.

Eli had to get the rock out quickly, no time to get it down field.

We got exposed against Detroit without Quinn, it just shows how important our starting D-line is for the Defense.

You could see the difference between both games, and I believe NYG has a way better WRs corp in OBJ, Cruz and Shepard, than Detroit, Tate, Boldin, Jones.

When Brockers gets back, and if we can stay healthy for our starting D-line, we can do some damage on the D side of the ball.

IMO

Go RAMs :D :D :D

by Will0120
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1176  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

dieterbrock wrote:Gaines had his ups and downs, but that's expected after a lay off
Ogletree was all over the filed making plays
Despite having no sacks, Rams had decent pressure
Quick just gets open, I cant deny it. I don't put the last INT on him, he had juked DRC out of his jock and could have walked in.
Britt is Britt, just makes plays. Love the guy on a team if he's the #2 guy
Austin gets crap for the tip INT. That was on him. But he also made an unbelievable catch on the 1st TD. Ball was late and behind him. Made a great adjustment on the ball. Was wide open and shouldn't have had to make a play but he did
And like Max said, Thomas made a sweet catch, despite being OB

I put the last INT squarely on Quick. The only reason that it might seem that he "juked" DRC is because DRC was actually playing the ball.

Out of the 4 INT's, two are on Keenum and two are on the receivers. :x

by RamsBozz
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   40  
Armenia   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I agree the two interception were on WR.
I was watching the game on tape Yesterday to see what the hell is Fisher talking about and noticed, Keenum was late on that one TD to Austin and got lucky.
He was off target multiple times that the ball should of been picked off.
Yes the two INTs were not his fault but Keenum could have easily had 6 or 7

by dieterbrock
7 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

Will0120 wrote:I put the last INT squarely on Quick. The only reason that it might seem that he "juked" DRC is because DRC was actually playing the ball.

Out of the 4 INT's, two are on Keenum and two are on the receivers. :x

Communication between QB and WR falls on the WR?? Ok..
Furthermore, the pass was deplorable and thrown to close to the middle of the field.
That pass is to be thrown over the WR left shoulder so Quick is between out of bounds and DRC, where Quick either catches it or it goes OB
That dying quail that Keenum threw up was pathetic and at best was going to cause an Offensive PI

by HopHead Ram
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

Yeah, I'm thinking that the QB doesn't throw that ball unless he is 100% sure the WR was on the same page. Do you think Brady throws that ball? Do you think Rivers throws that ball. Not unless Quick gives a signal that he got the adjustment. All it takes is a small nod or even a quick hand signal to let the QB know he got it. Playing at home, maybe he hears the call but lets be honest, that game was by no means a home game. The crowd was more Giants than Rams.

by ramsman34
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8643  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

GW had a nice game plan (as aeneus noted) of playing off man and a lot of zone forcing Eli to take underneath stuff, then rally to the ball and make sure tackles/big hits. Hell, they gave up 3 legit points on a "normal" (not turnover related) drive. The other 14 came directly off turnovers. Other than the tipped balls - Case has some blame me here (Fisher), bad ball placement or thrown too hard (if that is even possible for him with that arm) cause the tipped balls. I actually am starting to really like our WR corps and we haven't even seen Cooper or spruce yet. Once Goff with his real arm and accuracy gets in there and these guys start to gel, we might actually have a passing game that threatens defenses.

Now, what are we going to do about the o-line that can't seem to push anyone off the LOS??

by dieterbrock
7 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

HopHead Ram wrote:Yeah, I'm thinking that the QB doesn't throw that ball unless he is 100% sure the WR was on the same page. Do you think Brady throws that ball? Do you think Rivers throws that ball. Not unless Quick gives a signal that he got the adjustment. All it takes is a small nod or even a quick hand signal to let the QB know he got it. Playing at home, maybe he hears the call but lets be honest, that game was by no means a home game. The crowd was more Giants than Rams.

Keenum threw the ball too early, that's why it had such loft.
I sure hope Goff gets the excuses for his play like what is given to Keenum. I cant remember a QB having a 4 INT game where the coach blames the team for it

by ramsman34
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8643  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Even the tipped ball to Tavon was thrown too friggin hard. The other tip (pick-6)was into converging triple coverage, the pick in the end zone was into double coverage and too far inside, and the stay-puff marshmallow ball at the end was also on Keenum as he should have been certain Quick got the adjustment. Case coulda held the ball a bit longer before throwing that duck of a fade - and he didn't even throw it to the right area of the end zone - again, too far inside. Sorry Fisher, but your QB has complete or at least a lot of culpability on ALL 4 PICKS.

• 1 / 2
15 posts May 23 2024