93 posts
  • 1 / 10
 by MBRamFan
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   27  
United States of America   Manhattan Beach
Undrafted Free Agent

ALL,

Late yesterday the Rams began the process of contacting "friends and family" (aka Wave 0) about season parking options. Please see below:

**************************************************************************************************
Dear ,

I am reaching out today as we have started to sell season parking. Please find the information regarding parking below (map also attached). At your earliest convenience please send me your preferred parking option and number of season parking packages you would like to purchase. Please note that parking is limited and in order to purchase more than one season parking package you must have purchased at least 6 season tickets.

2016 LOS ANGELES RAMS SEASON PARKING INFORMATION

§ Los Angeles Rams Season Ticket Members have the opportunity to purchase season parking for the 2016 season.

§ Season parking is sold as a package and includes a parking pass for each of the nine home games (2 preseason and 7 regular season games).

§ Season parking packages are sold per account and Season Ticket Members are able to purchase one parking package. In order to purchase 2 season parking packages, you must have purchased at least 6 season tickets.

§ Your season parking pass will be for a specific parking facility, but not a specific space. Please be advised that a space will only be held for you up to 30 minutes before kick-off.

§ Please note that tall vans, large SUVs, RVs or buses will not be accepted in any parking garage because of height restrictions. However, Parking Facility #7 (State Dr.) and Parking Facility #1 (Lot 1) can accommodate RVs, buses, and limos.

§ Exceptionally large vehicles (larger than a normal parking space) will require more than one parking pass.

§ Tailgating is allowed only in your parking space, in front of or behind your vehicle only. Tailgating equipment must not block pedestrian or vehicle access. The use of multiple spaces without a vehicle is prohibited. A small canopy (no larger than 10’x10’) may be erected in front of or behind your vehicle only. Box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow or any catering service from an outside source are not permitted in parking lots. Glass containers or bottles are prohibited in all areas of Exposition Park. All drinks and items should be placed in plastic or disposable containers. Tailgating after kick-off is prohibited which includes the use of televisions, computers or other devices to view or project broadcasts of any kind. Please clean up your area after your tailgate.

§ We expect to mail parking passes along with season tickets in late July. If you do not receive your parking pass by August 8, 2016, please contact the Rams Ticket Office immediately.

§ PARKING FOR POTENTIAL HOME PLAYOFF GAMES
Please be advised the amount paid for the season parking package DOES NOT include parking passes for playoff games. In the event that we clinch home playoff games, playoff parking passes will be invoiced separately at that time.

2016 EXPOSITION PARK MAP - PARKING OPTIONS (Price per season parking package noted next to facility)
Exposition Park parking lots open at 8:00AM and close 90 minutes after the end of the event. Overnight parking or camping is prohibited.
Vehicles may not leave and re-enter the parking lot.

PARKING LOTS (TAILGATING ALLOWED) PARKING GARAGES (NO TAILGATING)
1) Lot 1 $540 / (Auto Vehicles) 9) Expo Park Visitor Parking Structure $540
$1,620 (RV’s, Buses and Limos)

2) Lot 2 $540
4) Lot 4 $900 (maximum of 1 per account)
5) Lot 5 $675 (maximum of 1 per account)
6) Lot 6 $540
7) State Dr. $1,620 (RV’s ONLY - limited availability)
8) South Lawn $540

LA Ram Season Parking.PNG

by maxxx power
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Thanks for the info!

I got my eye on Lot 2, if I buy one. Any tips on ones to avoid due to traffic, etc?

Also, notice the statement that season tix and parking passes mailed end of July.

by Xheryk
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   91  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

BuiltRamTough wrote:Great find.

So 60 bucks a game for parking?

Metrooo it is!

Yeah, that's a lot higher than I expected. I was hoping for... half that?

by BuiltRamTough
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Xheryk wrote:

Metrooo it is!

I paid 20 for parking when I went to watch the Rams in SD a couple of years ago.

A year before that I paid 25 to park at the Cardinals stadium when they played the Rams.

I'll probably pay 100 to park at Inglewood.

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   10508  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:
Xheryk wrote:

Metrooo it is!

I paid 20 for parking when I went to watch the Rams in SD a couple of years ago.

A year before that I paid 25 to park at the Cardinals stadium when they played the Rams.

I'll probably pay 100 to park at Inglewood.

Parking at AT&T Stadium in Arlington for Cowboys game is $100/$80/$60 for different distances. The "value" parking a mile away on the other side of the Tom Landry Expressway is $40.

They also have no public transportation. Plus shuttle buses from area restaurants/bars/hotels must drop off outside the property and requires a 7 or 8 minute walk.

by PrimeTime1988
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   20  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I have never been to the Coliseum, do you have to enter from the front or is there entrances all around the coliseum? I was just wondering Which parking lot would be best for me, I'm in section 20.I was thinking lot 2 would be perfect but if I have to walk around the stadium to enter from the front I think lot 6 will probably be better.Thanks in advance for any help

by Hacksaw
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

MBRamFan, very cool.... And welcome to RFU.

I cannot believe they are charging that much for a 8'x18' lined section of asphalt. That's highway ,, er ,, I mean parking lot robbery. On send though I guess most of our highways are parking lots most of the time.

Metro it is.

by Hacksaw
7 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

PrimeTime1988 wrote:I have never been to the Coliseum, do you have to enter from the front or is there entrances all around the coliseum? I was just wondering Which parking lot would be best for me, I'm in section 20.I was thinking lot 2 would be perfect but if I have to walk around the stadium to enter from the front I think lot 6 will probably be better.Thanks in advance for any help

Lot 2 or 3. You want to be nearest your car when you exit.

• 1 / 10
93 posts Mar 28 2024