270 posts
  • 1 / 27
 by maxxx power
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

Starting a thread for us to document Season Tix purchases going forward.

Please post when you get email to purchase and what you ended up buying (maybe also what was available when you bought - did you get your first choice?). This could be very helpful to those that will purchase after you.

I'll start.

I am in group GA8 as per the notice I got when I put down the depo and I was locked in by 10:04 AM the day of the deposit launch.

As of yet, nothing on my purchase window. I am planning for 4 tix in the blue/green on the press box side about halfway up near the 30.

by RedAlice
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

This was posted by Ram Man on another board in response to his inquiry to them. I thought the info was helpful.

----

Sent: Mon 4/25/16 3:54 PM

Thank you for your inquiry. We have not begun the sales process for this season as of yet. You will receive an email 5-7 days prior to your purchasing date. This email will include how to purchase, when to purchase, and any and all information that you will need to know for the upcoming season.

Thank you and Go Rams!

http://www.laramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5498

by Watchdog
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   249  
United States of America   Long Beach
Rookie

Thanks for posting this thread, it's exactly why I logged on today to find information about.

You studs :)

by Lizardfish99
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   15  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Ticket sales have begun for people with an inside track. Scott Mason announced on ESPN radio that he has his Rams season tickets. I also know a friend of a friend who knows the Kronke's and he purchased his tickets on the 50 yard line. I know it may not sound like reliable info but I trust the source.

I think the early group deposit holders will hear something very soon!

by maxxx power
7 years 10 months ago
Pro Bowl

Lizardfish99 wrote:Ticket sales have begun for people with an inside track. Scott Mason announced on ESPN radio that he has his Rams season tickets. I also know a friend of a friend who knows the Kronke's and he purchased his tickets on the 50 yard line. I know it may not sound like reliable info but I trust the source.

I think the early group deposit holders will hear something very soon!

Still nothing for the 'common fan'.

I fear that all the 'insiders' are scopping up tix and when it gets to the true fans we will be left with dregs.

by Rams1322
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   13  
Undrafted Free Agent

True...Rams tickets have gone on sale since last week before the draft for friends and family of the Rams and players. Last I heard which was last week before the draft by a Rams rep 95% of the gold area was sold out, the only seats available were limited seats in rows 1-3. Apparently those are not good view seats at the coliseum but who knows? Not sure what status is now. I know first hand.

by Elvis
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38377  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Rams1322 wrote:True...Rams tickets have gone on sale since last week before the draft for friends and family of the Rams and players. Last I heard which was last week before the draft by a Rams rep 95% of the gold area was sold out, the only seats available were limited seats in rows 1-3. Apparently those are not good view seats at the coliseum but who knows? Not sure what status is now. I know first hand.

Sounds right.

Thanks for the info, and welcome aboard...

by maxxx power
7 years 10 months ago
Pro Bowl

Rams1322 wrote:True...Rams tickets have gone on sale since last week before the draft for friends and family of the Rams and players. Last I heard which was last week before the draft by a Rams rep 95% of the gold area was sold out, the only seats available were limited seats in rows 1-3. Apparently those are not good view seats at the coliseum but who knows? Not sure what status is now. I know first hand.

Wasnt going for the gold, so to speak, anyway. Don't know if any here were. I just hope we start to get our shot before they start selling off the blue, which is where I, and I think several others here, was targeting.

by Rams1322
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   13  
Undrafted Free Agent

maxxx power wrote:

Wasnt going for the gold, so to speak, anyway. Don't know if any here were. I just hope we start to get our shot before they start selling off the blue, which is where I, and I think several others here, was targeting.

Don't know about the blue...she did tell me that the tickets around the tunnel, I think those were blue/green I think, were filling up fast too.

All tickets are required to be paid upfront (they'll invoice you), no payment plans and there's not going to be a VIP section like USC has on one side of the end zone, I guess for NFL reasons. That's pretty much all I know...I think they're still trying to figure out things themselves but I'm sure as we get closer to the season we'll get more information.

Good Luck and I hope you get the seats you want...they are going to be a hot (expensive) ticket!

by maxxx power
7 years 10 months ago
Pro Bowl

Rams1322 wrote:
maxxx power wrote:

Don't know about the blue...she did tell me that the tickets around the tunnel, I think those were blue/green I think, were filling up fast too.

All tickets are required to be paid upfront (they'll invoice you), no payment plans and there's not going to be a VIP section like USC has on one side of the end zone, I guess for NFL reasons. That's pretty much all I know...I think they're still trying to figure out things themselves but I'm sure as we get closer to the season we'll get more information.

Good Luck and I hope you get the seats you want...they are going to be a hot (expensive) ticket!

This might suck for a lot of us. Wonder how many are getting the max 8 tickets just to sell on secondary market. :(

I was in SUPER early and had visions of getting my choice of seats. How naive I was. :(

• 1 / 27
270 posts Mar 28 2024