59 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by Deacon4Duck
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   126  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

please let your new fan base know "something" as we invest in your return to LA.. this is not the mediocre media non-savy Midwest ... we are gonna spend money.. yer on the eve of free agency ... crickets.. please do not do National Football League like Midwest mediocrity again.. :(

by RamsFanSince82
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I wouldn't be that concerned yet. The priority was re-signing their free agents. None of their free agents have committed to any other teams yet.

by ramsman34
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8462  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Deacon4Duck wrote:please let your new fan base know "something" as we invest in your return to LA.. this is not the mediocre media non-savy Midwest ... we are gonna spend money.. yer on the eve of free agency ... crickets.. please do not do National Football League like Midwest mediocrity again.. :(

Trying to sign all our in house F/As on defense. Nothing announced means nothing imminent. I think we will see something with our guys Weds. hopefully that means them becoming LA Rams. I don't think they will make any outside deals until the second wave of F/A.

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

I watched the Kevin Demoff 2 hr stadium presentation video and he said "we got burned in free agency, our priority is to sign our own".

This regime has screwed up signing outside free agents.

I like it better this way.

by dieterbrock
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Wait, what? The Rams need to make a move for their new fans? How about the fact that they're now the Los Angeles Rams again?
Good grief.

by snackdaddy
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9630  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

The Rams have typically been a team that waits for the initial feeding frenzy dies down and looks for value after that. I think we have to be patient. That ain't easy.

• 1 / 6
59 posts Mar 28 2024