47 posts
  • 2 / 5
 by majik
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1209  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

Not sure giving 8.5M to a CB who is coming off a torn Achilles after coming back from a torn ACL is the wisest use of resources.

by 69RamFan
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3208  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Well, this is looking like our first pick in the Draft will now be either Edge Rusher or DT.

by ramsman34
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8625  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

by BrooklynRam74
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   199  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

ramsman34 wrote:Or WR??

Yes, WR HAS TO BE a possibility, but I would put that in the "trade up" pile more than picking one at 19. But picking one at 19 a definite possibility as well.

by actionjack
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4023  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:I was starting to think with White visiting so many teams and not signing that he had an OBJ 2022 thing going on where maybe he wasn't physically ready to go.

But if the Rams are signing him for 1 year, $8.5 mil, gotta think they're confident in his health, or the contract has a lot of stuff in it to protect them...

It is def a risk after two ACL injuries, hopefully the Rams trainers can get him right.

by actionjack
1 month 2 weeks ago
Superstar

BrooklynRam74 wrote:Yes, WR HAS TO BE a possibility, but I would put that in the "trade up" pile more than picking one at 19. But picking one at 19 a definite possibility as well.

Yes only if someone drops into range ala Bowers or Odunze otherwise DEFENSE

by actionjack
1 month 2 weeks ago
Superstar

Hearing from Buffalo fans that he is a great dude, leader. Sounds like a great fit for the Rams at least from a human standpoint. Elite cover guy when healthy.

by Dare
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   96  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

There is absolutely no doubt the Rams are going all in to get another Lombardi this year. With White and Williams at CB, Lake and Curl as their starting safeties this is a very good secondary. This tells me they want another ring for Stafford and Kupp and I'm even more sure now that this could be the last season for both. Notice the length of the contracts for Curl and White.

With Jimmy G as a possible bridge QB if the QB they take needs an extra season to develop. It's all lining up in that direction. This draft will be to grab the followon CBs, WRs and QB IMO.

Oh yeah this is looking more and more like a 12-5 SB contender this year. Stout OL, solid starting WRs, CBs and safeties. The Rams are serving notice that they are back in a big way.

by Elvis
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Dare wrote:There is absolutely no doubt the Rams are going all in to get another Lombardi this year. With White and Williams at CB, Lake and Curl as their starting safeties this is a very good secondary. This tells me they want another ring for Stafford and Kupp and I'm even more sure now that this could be the last season for both. Notice the length of the contracts for Curl and White.

And here i was looking at the contract length for Dotson, Jackson and Parkinson.

With Jimmy G as a possible bridge QB if the QB they take needs an extra season to develop.

Jimmy G on the other hand is on a 1 year deal.

by ramsman34
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8625  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

If he’s not only healthy but, fully recovered. He tore his Achilles week 4. So I am not expecting “return to performance” until after week 4 this season. I still think they add to the position. If not the draft, re sign Spoon.

• 2 / 5
47 posts May 12 2024