72 posts
  • 8 / 8
 by snackdaddy
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9688  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:I think they like and will draft Chop Robinson. He has elite traits and can immediately join the rotation as a rusher as he develops quickly into more and more snaps and the starter. While Latu is more starter ready, Chop has more elite skills, works his ass of, and has a higher ceiling.

If they pick Chop Robinson prepare for the inevitable reach comments from the pundits. A number of them have him going anywhere from late first round to middle of the second.

I do like the potential. He's got a very explosive move. But if someone like Latu or Verse are there, I would think one of them would be the better choice.

For me, a good draft would be Latu/Verse in the first round. Trade up a few spots in the second and draft T'Vondre Sweat. That is one big dude that requires double team blocking. A space eating NT in the mode of Vita Vea. He can also get pressure up the middle if teams risk single blocking him.

by ramman2999
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   572  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

You mentioned a Patrick Mahomes for a trade up if they see a guy who blows them away. If you see that who is he? Could that be Drake Maye?

• 8 / 8
72 posts May 12 2024