6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by rams1974
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   514  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

This is a classy gesture by Demoff. I know that Demoff and "STL" in the same sentence is a trigger around here, but I don't see this as him trolling STL. His assessment of what the Rams were at that time is on point.

by St. Loser Fan
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   10521  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

rams1974 wrote:I know that Demoff and "STL" in the same sentence is a trigger around here, but I don't see this as him trolling STL. His assessment of what the Rams were at that time is on point.

Of course you think Demoff did/does no wrong.

Let me guess: the Rams were bad in St. Louis because St. Louis sucks and St. Louis was filled with bad fans who didn't appreciate the team they stole from Los Angeles.

Forget you and all of your "only people from California can be Rams fans" friends.

by St. Loser Fan
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   10521  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Plus maybe some people are great coordinators but not good head coaches. Is that a possibility?

Or will you just blame a sh*tty flyover country city and their redneck yokels who don't deserve football for why Sagsnuolo failed in St. Louis?

by PARAM
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12257  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:Of course you think Demoff did/does no wrong.

Let me guess: the Rams were bad in St. Louis because St. Louis sucks and St. Louis was filled with bad fans who didn't appreciate the team they stole from Los Angeles.

Forget you.

Come on St. Loo....it had nothing to do with where they played. It was a crappy team, run down by poor drafting, poor head coaching and terrible upper management. All he was saying was, "it's a classy move by Demoff to speak well of Spags". That's all. On the flip side, just because St. Louis fans equate Demoff to a mass murderer, doesn't mean he doesn't have a good bone in his body.

On the other point, you're correct. Some coaches make better coordinators than head coaches. That'll be his history, if he never gets another HC gig.

by Elvis
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38589  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm not sure how valuable a nice reference from the guy who fired you is.

I'm all for another team taking a flyer on Spagnulo as HC. I wouldn't want the Rams to do it though.

The Rams really were a mess back then. Georgia had died and her kids were running the show with their eye on selling the team...

by rams74
2 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1477  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

PARAM wrote:On the other point, you're correct. Some coaches make better coordinators than head coaches. That'll be his history, if he never gets another HC gig.

Yes, and to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't have minded a bit if McVay had been able to hire Spagnuolo as DC. I like the way he runs a defense.

Head Coach, we've seen that movie. DC, sign me up.

• 1 / 1
6 posts Apr 28 2024