by RAMSRULE1999
4 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Lose by 1 Freaking point

0/3 when attempting to score a TD in the red zone

That ugly first half by the Defense

The missed calls by the refs in the 2nd half especially those dirty hits on Higbee and Puka

And why didnt they go for it on that last drive because they knew they mostly likely they weren't getting the ball back with only 1 timeout left

These heartbreaking losses just make the wait to September even longer since it's going to be tough to swallow for a while

by St. Loser Fan
4 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   10564  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I was at the game. Yes. It’s damn near SB36 bad.

I’m pissed.

I’m pissed I let my Lions fan brother in law talking me in to driving up.

I’m pissed I spent $350 on a nosebleed seat in the corner of Ford Field.

I’m pissed about the non call on the pass interference.

I’m pissed I could count on two hands the number of Rams fans I saw at the game.

I’m driving back to shitty ol’ St. Louis: the city that stole your team, abused it for decades and doesn’t deserve football again.

I’m not coming back here until the Rams win a playoff game again since Midwest scum like me shouldn’t be allowed to mix with you California elites.

by Elvis
4 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38806  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Tough loss for sure but i'd rank it more like Atlanta at the Coliseum in 2017.

Painful yes, winnable yes but in the end, this team overachieved...

by ramsman34
4 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8645  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Ya have to agree. Disappointed. Was pissed at some bad execution and officiating during the game. But it’s a game. Didn’t do enough to win. Shouldn’t have need those clear penalties to be called. Redzone operation killed us.

We should be a much more talented team next season. Will that matter? Will we stay healthy enough? Time will tell.

by PARAM
4 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12296  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

The fact it has affected some fans like a SB loss shows just how much they over achieved. Like I said during the game chat....look at the bright side, we're not the Cowboys. It took every ounce of energy, effort and physicality for the *second best* team in the conference to beat our young squad by 1 point, at home. Proud of these guys. Let's see who can beat us next year after another UFA period and draft. The needle is pointing UP!

by rams1974
4 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   514  
Veteran

Agreed this feels like 2017 Falcons loss - you feel good because the future is proud, but man, they could have won that game!

The Lions behaved like a loser franchise does after a win - over the top celebrating, looking for the cameras. Well, you barely won a Wild Card game at home - good job. A lot like the 2000 Saints WC win. It will feel a little insulting if they lay an egg next week. Like it did when the Saints did just that.

by PARAM
4 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12296  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

rams1974 wrote:The Lions behaved like a loser franchise does after a win

Well they are a loser franchise. Worse than the 2017 Rams. I don't know about you but back in 2017 I was doing metaphoric cartwheels when we made the postseason. But that was only a 12 year drought. Hell I was doing the same thing this year and we just won the SB two years ago. I can forgive them and their fans. They must have felt they beat a worthy opponent.

by ziggy
4 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   597  
Veteran

Heartbreaking year. We had so many close games that we could've won. Big picture, I put it on McVay.

Well coached season, actually, but not coached to win difficult/tough games.

Clearly we punched above our weight with the schemes (almost beating the Ravens.). But also because of the playcalling, we can't play from behind or play to win at the end. Need to loosen up based on game situation-- hopefully we see some new wrinkles next year.

• 1 / 4
32 posts May 26 2024