United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Thumb not broken at least

by actionjack
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   4023  
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Negative x-ray is good but obviously stuff like ligament damage and MRI results are gonna be big...

For sure, if he misses much more then the Green Bay game, the Rams might as well shut him down for the season.

by Elvis
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I was pretty worried when Parsons drove Stafford into the ground on his right shoulder, also thought it could've been a penalty. You used to see a fair amount of separated shoulders, broken collar bones on plays like that. Seems to be pretty rare now but that sure looked like the kind of play where it might happen...

by actionjack
6 months 1 week ago
Superstar

Elvis wrote:I was pretty worried when Parsons drove Stafford into the ground on his right shoulder, also thought it could've been a penalty. You used to see a fair amount of separated shoulders, broken collar bones on plays like that. Seems to be pretty rare now but that sure looked like the kind of play where it might happen...

Yeah I am sure it is sore at a min from that shot from Parsons. We know he is still rehabbing the hip. I hope 3 weeks of rest will be the remedy to all that ails him, will see.

by actionjack
6 months 1 week ago
Superstar

Tendon issue for Stafford

by actionjack
6 months 1 week ago
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Stafford the kind of person who will want to play in a situation like this, but will he?

I really hope that it is day to day, like he could play in GB, but worst case back after the bye

• 1 / 4
31 posts May 12 2024