31 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by actionjack
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   4023  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Wolford says no:

Umm lmao, I may right on Perkins. Wow Wolfie you dont to be on an active roster...

by ramsww
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   475  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Rams try to sign Wolford and he turns them down to stay on Tampa Bay’s practice squad. I can’t understand why we haven’t signed Colt McCoy. He’s played well in relief for AZ and has been available all year. Maybe he turned them down too? lol

We’ve been close to putting a decent team on the field. The move at Kicker looks solid, Puka is getting killed but he’s a tough kid. Something is off with Kupp and Stafford and that may not matter for a few weeks. The D which struggled to find pressure is suddenly lost on the back end. All DBs are getting toasted weekly. Pretty much what we expected.

by 99Balloons
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   26  
Undrafted Free Agent

Wolford probably saw the Rams OL and thought “Nah, I’ll pass on being concussed or a broken-neck playing behind that OL pass blocking”.

by Elvis
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Actually Wolford is being signed to Tampa's 53 and multiple teams were interested in him:

Also, i'm merging this into the thread where we've been talking about Wolford...

by Elvis
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

99Balloons wrote:Wolford probably saw the Rams OL and thought “Nah, I’ll pass on being concussed or a broken-neck playing behind that OL pass blocking”.

Wolford has a bad habit of leading with his head. This happened in preseason this year playing for Tampa:

by ramman2999
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   572  
Veteran

The rams should sign Colt McCoy makes all the right sense.

by ramman2999
6 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   572  
Veteran

This is simple if the Rams want to compete they’ll sign a compatible Quarterback. Or should say a compitant Quarterback.

The Rams if they want to tank and get into these Caleb Williams sweepstakes and make things interesting

They’ll go for a Quarterback like winn.

You gotta really access where you are at.

And with 3 wins. You really have a shot at the franchise Quarterback.

• 3 / 4
31 posts May 12 2024