57 posts
  • 1 / 6
 by Elvis
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Cowboys favored by 6.5.

I think most of us have this figured as a probable loss but we're gonna find out.

Also, 10 am kickoff...

by Joe Pendleton
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

D Prescott "runnin' for his life" hahahaha

by AltiTude Ram
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2183  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

It looks like McVay will be on the sidelines this week.

by PARAM
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12289  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Cowboys favored by 6.5.

I think most of us have this figured as a probable loss but we're gonna find out.

Also, 10 am kickoff...

If we play offense like we did vs Pittsburgh or Cincinnati, it's not a probable loss. It's a definite loss. If we play offense like we know we can, we can win this game.

I just realized, we can sounds a lot like weekend. :lol2: So let's have a good weekend!!

by actionjack
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4023  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

I def think we have a chance to get a win this weekend. I would feel a lot better if they werent coming off a bye week, but maybe they will be out of rhythm. Rams score 24+ we win, we score less than 20 we lose...

by Elvis
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Normally you'd say having to play at 10am is a bad spot but that doesn't seem to bother the Rams. I'm more worried about Dallas' defense...

by Oldschoolramfan
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   80  
United States of America   Mesa, AZ
Practice Squad

I know it will sound like the "homer" in me, but I truly believe that we can beat any, and yes, I mean ANY, NFC team on any given day, with the right game planning and execution. This, of course, includes halftime adjustments which have been a weak point. We are already in a far better position than most would have expected at this point and growth is occurring. I expect a hard fought game and I believe that we have a realistic chance of getting back to .500. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

by actionjack
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4023  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Normally you'd say having to play at 10am is a bad spot but that doesn't seem to bother the Rams. I'm more worried about Dallas' defense...

Def concerned about Parsons, but as long as we run the ball I think we will be ok.

• 1 / 6
57 posts May 12 2024