57 posts
  • 2 / 6
 by ramsman34
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8625  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Rams start their first 2-game win streak and beat Dallas.
🙃

by snackdaddy
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9688  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I dunno. Maybe last game took something out of me. Or maybe it brought things down to reality. Pittsburgh is a marginal team. A fairly weak offense. If you think you're a legit playoff team you gotta beat those teams at home.

We were completely dominated in the 4th quarter. We had the ball for 8 plays and 3 minutes that final quarter. They scored two touchdowns and kept the ball the final 5 and a half minutes to run the clock out. Legit playoff contenders don't fold like that on both sides of the ball.

Our offensive line is below average. Dallas pass rush is above average. Our secondary clearly needs improvement. Dallas has a couple good receivers. This game does not look like one we can win. 3-5 going into the bye makes for tough sledding down the road. Not much room for error. Maybe it really is all about next year.

by Hacksaw
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

NFL football looks different this year. Linemen and LOS, scrimmage and team performances. Plays look different on TV, different at the stadium. Weird season.

by ramsman34
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8625  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

snackdaddy wrote:I dunno. Maybe last game took something out of me. Or maybe it brought things down to reality. Pittsburgh is a marginal team. A fairly weak offense. If you think you're a legit playoff team you gotta beat those teams at home.

We were completely dominated in the 4th quarter. We had the ball for 8 plays and 3 minutes that final quarter. They scored two touchdowns and kept the ball the final 5 and a half minutes to run the clock out. Legit playoff contenders don't fold like that on both sides of the ball.

Our offensive line is below average. Dallas pass rush is above average. Our secondary clearly needs improvement. Dallas has a couple good receivers. This game does not look like one we can win. 3-5 going into the bye makes for tough sledding down the road. Not much room for error. Maybe it really is all about next year.

Oh cmon now man. Lol. But,I agree 100%.
However, there are 2 games until the bye so they will either be 3-6, 4-5, or 5-4 at the bye. They have shown they CAN win both. But also they they can screw the pooch and lose them both easily.

I still say, 2 game win streak; 5-4 at the bye!!!!

by Joe Pendleton
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

yikes!!!

by Hacksaw
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Nooo

by actionjack
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4023  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

snackdaddy wrote:I dunno. Maybe last game took something out of me. Or maybe it brought things down to reality. Pittsburgh is a marginal team. A fairly weak offense. If you think you're a legit playoff team you gotta beat those teams at home.

I agree we should have won the game, but should the niners have lost to the Vikings or Buffalo to the lowly Patriots. It happens especially with a young team. Pittsburgh was coming off a bye where they have been very successful and are 4-2, so maybe they arent that bad or much better when fresh.

I am encouraged by what I have seen and hope to see a bit more consistency against the cowboys. If we were to get blown out I could get closer to your thought process, but I think it is going to be a tight game like most of the Rams games this year. That is a double edge sword because a play here and there can cost you the game...

by actionjack
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4023  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

More on Havs, might be Noteboom time, this is why we have him

• 2 / 6
57 posts May 12 2024