11 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Hacksaw
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Minnesota seems to have San Francisco's number.... I wonder if we should a kept the DV..

by actionjack
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4023  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Minnesota seems to have San Francisco's number.... I wonder if we should a kept the DV..

Me thinks they learned a bit of the blueprint from the Cleveland game. Whiner nation is livid with the Wilks performance at DC. Too predictable. Whiner nation also thinks the Rams exposed some stuff as well.

by Elvis
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

That was a fun game to watch and so many ex Rams on Mini: Akers, Mundt, Powell and even Triston Jackson.

Even though it would probably have been better for Rams if Vikings lost, no way i'm capable of rooting for that during the game...

by RAMMAN76
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   565  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

by actionjack
6 months 2 weeks ago
Superstar

The interesting thing (problem) with the niner defense is that they arent getting pressure from that very highly paid front 4. Similar to the Rams game they have had to blitz to get pressure which obviously takes away from the dominance from their defense. We saw it again last night, Cousins (who gets sacked often) didnt get sacked in 45 attempts :shock2: :shock2:

Something to watch going forward....

by actionjack
6 months 2 weeks ago
Superstar

Elvis wrote:

I remember Florio made the comment after the QB sneak he didnt look right after that, might have happended there...

by Elvis
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

actionjack wrote:I remember Florio made the comment after the QB sneak he didnt look right after that, might have happended there...

Here's the video:

• 1 / 2
11 posts May 12 2024