Josh McDaniels, Raiders +700
Mike Vrabel, Titans +800
Matt Eberflus, Bears +1200
Todd Bowles, Buccaneers +1200
Kevin O'Connell, Vikings +2000
Mike Tomlin, Steelers +2000
Dennis Allen, Saints +2000
Robert Saleh, Jets +2500

there are some legends in that group! and we all know what "nfl" stands for :lol2: .. i'm trying to remember who said "not for long" first.. was it Stram?

by Hacksaw
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Staley should come to the Rams defense and get out of the tenants locker room.
All my buddies who are charger's fans really dislike Brandon Staley.

by St. Loser Fan
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   10541  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Eberflus making a push, Bears DC is out, Fields is explaining he wasn't criticizing the coaching, etc.

by rams1974
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   514  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Staley and the Chargers is what happens when Jealous Little Brother Syndrome takes over your franchise .. no actual direction or vision, just hoping to knock the Big Bro down a peg, usually with the media cheerleading you on. See also: Chiefs in the 2000s.

by Joe Pendleton
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

there was a la times (or OC Register) writer in the 80'/90's, covering the Chargers down in SD.. was like reading a daily soap opera, how the Spanos Family brought the diehard Charger fans to their knees.. that franchise is forever cursed for what they did (imo)

by snackdaddy
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9688  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Chargers have a good quarterback. Talent on both sides of the ball. But when its all said and done you look at the win total and are surprised it isn't as much as you would expect. That second half choke job in last year's playoffs probably set things in motion for Staley.

Staley was a good DC for a year. But how much was talent on that Rams defense and how much was his coaching? Its not like he had a long history as a defensive coordinator. Spanos hired him based on one season. And to stick it to Stan Kroenke. That is looking like a big time backfire on him.

by actionjack
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4025  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Staley should come to the Rams defense and get out of the tenants locker room.
All my buddies who are charger's fans really dislike Brandon's Staley.

IMO Staley is a perfect example of a guy who personality fits being a coordinator not a head coach. Staley just isnt a leader of men.

We are very fortunate we have a great leader and tactician like McVay, thats what makes him great. Say what you want about Raheem, but he is also coaching his butt off and is a leader of men as well. Pretty sure he will get poached after this season for an HC job.

by PARAM
7 months 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12289  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

actionjack wrote:IMO Staley is a perfect example of a guy who personality fits being a coordinator not a head coach. Staley just isnt a leader of men.

We are very fortunate we have a great leader and tactician like McVay, thats what makes him great. Say what you want about Raheem, but he is also coaching his butt off and is a leader of men as well. Pretty sure he will get poached after this season for an HC job.

I don't like to lose coaches and I'm not in the Raheem sucks camp but I'll take that 3rd round pick. McVay can promote someone from within. And with Morris being difficult to dislike, I hope he gets another shot.

• 1 / 19
185 posts May 13 2024