Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

No mo Kam Ara

by Joe Pendleton
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

and now, the wk 7 "second act" (as promised) :roll2: y'all have a great week.. and go Rams!!!

W - KayFabe (95) L - Elvis (76)
Kay, didn’t ya just beat up ol’ Joe P with QB J Goff?.. And, this wknd he gets you a (wait for it).. 3 pts! And, you still win? (because he has CHI RB D Foreman).. Whom no one has ever heard from (before sunday)! And, he pulls a 30 burger for ya? That's good living right there
Elvis, man i really feel for ya (yes, i had QB R Wilson).. And no, he did “not cook”.. He sucks actually..! And yet, you did not follow Joe P’s wise “learned experience”.. You went ahead and pulled him off the ol’ WW (that’s waiver wire for anyone new).. And yes, i see you all on there (no need to be shy)!

W - Action (106) L - Professor (64)
Action Jack pummels the Professor with a really “avg” roster outing (*except of course Mr P Mahomes) 39 pts!!! (who needs a Kicker)? Apparently ya don’t (your K Patterson “DET” gotcha’ a goose egg) lol
Professor, another avg roster outing i’m afraid.. except you have QB J Love (yes, i “gave him to you” on the ol’ WW).. so how’d that work out for ya? 15 isn’t going to cut it, against the likes of “da Mahomey effect” (why do i see Kermit the Frog, when the Cat speaks tho)?

W - Cardinal (103) L - Will (95)
Whoa, this is what i call the “taylor swift effect” (TE T Kelce pulls a 27).. I’m sorry, but “taylormania” has little effect on Joe P’s “meh ganja” lifestyle (prompt the reggae pls)..
Well Commish, dare i say it? (we know you were thinking this).. If K B Maher makes his kicks, not only you.. But, the Rams win also! (karma is weird like that) In Joe P’s best Texas drawl.. “Well that one has to hurt now, don’t it”.. Hahahaha

W - Flash (75) L - Gareth (53)
Flash, nice win with a what? 75?? (i take it back)! Ya won with your QB S Howell, getting you a whopping 4 pts? Lol, good thing you have WR Mr A J Brown (20 pts) dude is a frickin’ horse man
Gareth, it’s never a good thing pullin’ a 53.. ( *it looks like a typo) bro, time to hit the WW *hint.. You will get ANY player you want (because you have #1 priority)! Like, for a while!!! “Why not join the team for the BIG WIN”.. says the General to Private Joker “Full Metal Jacket” (the mass grave scene).. or like the Navy Seals motto “YOU ARE ALWAYS IN THE FIGHT”.. ok, now go be inspired.. "puff for Hack" ;)

by Joe Pendleton
6 months 2 weeks ago
Pro Bowl

i hope he gets sick again on Sunday :arrow2: (lol)

by Indrid Cold
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   865  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

I kind feel kind of obligated to make a trade every year so our league has one every year. Trades are cool, and our league is excellent but a little conservative. I make bad ones…don’t ask about the Austin Elker (me sending) + trash for Chris Goodwin + trash last year. Someone didn’t ride that to the playoffs though…

I believe I’m a little flush at TE. Waller, despite G-men shit offense, is 7th at TE and 4 season total points from being 4th. And that Dalton Kincaid lottery waiver wire ticket looking good.

So I’m looking for a WR in the 25-30 rank range. Someone better than the three 40+ ranked dudes I trot out every week.

by CardinalFan
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   110  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

You made me look in the spirit of supporting your desire to make a trade. Then I realized who my TE was. Opposie :D

by AltiTude Ram
6 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2183  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Great stuff as usual Joe!

I will say, in my defense, CEH was a last minute WW add because DK was ruled out right before the late kickoff. He got me .5 points when DK would've got me 0. Could I have found a better fill in? Probably but it wasn't going to matter anyway. Alice handed me a complete beat down like she's been doing to just about everyone this season.

Congrats Alice your team looks like the team to beat!

Again, great recap Joe!

by Joe Pendleton
6 months 2 weeks ago
Pro Bowl

ahh! thanks for that mate, is fun to write!!! i have to agree Alice "aka" Red, has apparently assembled the "dream team" this year.. and is destroying everyone hahahaha

by Joe Pendleton
6 months 1 week ago
Pro Bowl

hola! after a looong afternoon smoke.. the "quintessential" (and never published)! RFFL wk 8 write-up :roll2: .. part 2 am tomo! :D

W - Cardinal (92) L - Gareth (80)

Cardinal wins “low-ball” style with a 92 (w D Prescott getting 30 of them)?? Dude, that is “a win, is a win” mentality.. Good luck playoff time!

Gareth, the “Stafford to Kupp” (basically ½ your team) combo netted you a whole (wait for it).. 12 pts? After watching the Rams lose to a lesser team, I too felt awful.. (sound of my new Bob Marley zippo lighter, in action:)

W - Professor (103) L - Altitude (99)

Well Professor, i hope ya feel awful for winning at Joe P’s expense.. (a) you “robbed” my ex-QB (J Love) on the WW (waiver wire) and netted 12 pts, (b) your J Waddle (MIA) “stole” 19 pts from my J Wilson (MIA), (c) your J Downs (IND) “kidnapped” another 7 pts from my M Pittman (IND).. i should prob go out and get a job.. (jk)!

Altitude, ummm i’m sorry.. Am I supposed to be sad at your “soul crushing” defeat * (any loss of less than 5 pts) Remember beating ol’ Joe P (a friend of the Rockies, no less)! By a whole 1.5 pts back on wk 4? (I haven’t) lol.. sound of my Bob Marley zippo (again:)

W - Will (105) L - Action (67)

Commish, your QB J Herbert (wish we had the Kid)! Gotcha 24 pts.. And the rest of your team brought you home, but wait.. What’s up with WR D Adams? (oh wait, never mind.. It’s just the Raiders)! Shameful really

Action.. Idk what to say Brother, I was thinking, watching MNF.. who is this J Gibbs (DET) dude, running for 28 pts? And who has him?? But Bro, your QB (Mr P Mahomey) get’s <1 pt.. And you lose? Now that sucks.. Go get a nice zippo lighter kk?

W - Xheryk (115) L - Flash (110)

So, i have to say.. I analyze these things for fun (jk), and i have to say you dudes game was EPIC.. a more evenly matched “back and forth” game i can’t remember! But,I am an Analyst.. And, I must report fairly and with great integrity (to protect my sources)! Regarding the final outcome may I please address THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM..
Flash.. (or, would NEWSFLASH)! Be more helpful? Your TE was deemed NA (that’s NOT AVAILABLE) to play! Which means, oh never mind (lol)

• 13 / 16
151 posts May 12 2024