12 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Elvis
1 year 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38589  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

From the Rams:

At long last, in partnership with STR Marketplace, we will soon launch the official Los Angeles Rams SSL Marketplace. This site will offer Rams Season Ticket Members a one-stop location for all sales and transfers of their Stadium Seat Licenses (SSLs). The site will be operated by STR Marketplace, a trusted 3rd party that operates seat license marketplaces for most sports teams.

Through this safe and secure site, Members will be able to list their SSL for sale directly on the SSL resale marketplace for the general public to see and purchase. In addition, there will be a feature on the site to execute private transfers or private sales fully online. There are fees associated with all sales and transfers that will be outlined during the process.

We are currently finalizing and testing the site for full functionality by doing a select number of private transfers. During these tests, you might find that the Marketplace is accessible and appear that you can list for sale. Please note that during this test period, no posts for resale will show up online nor will you be able to perform a transfer. We will notify all Members when the site is fully functioning and available to all Members to post for resale or perform transfers.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact your dedicated service representative,

-Los Angeles Rams

by Hacksaw
1 year 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Good luck making a profit this season.

by Mr. Sparkle
1 year 5 months ago
 Total posts:   952  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

This is a very good thing. People who want season tickets, true fans, now have an avenue. Before other than knowing someone there was nothing they could do but buy tickets from vendors. They will be inflated for profit but it’s a start.

by DirtyFacedKid
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

For those interested, I recently listed my SSL at the Marketplace for the balance of what I owed. Although it took a couple of weeks for the listing to be approved, I received an offer for the asking price the day following the approval email. It's now in the transfer process.

And for those wondering, we chose to list due to me recently retiring and moving out of the area.

by ziggy
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   597  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

Congrats on the retirement.

Can you explain the process? Was it a lot like selling a house? Escrow involved and basically you getting a big check after all is said and done for the full amount? Then you paid off SOFI?

Or did it just wipe out your balance with SOFI(Legends?).

by DirtyFacedKid
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

ziggy wrote:Congrats on the retirement.

Can you explain the process? Was it a lot like selling a house? Escrow involved and basically you getting a big check after all is said and done for the full amount? Then you paid off SOFI?

Or did it just wipe out your balance with SOFI(Legends?).

You put in your SSL account number, it pulls up your seats, and you enter your price. It was very simple. The buyer pays the transfer fee.

We're mid-process after accepting the offer but it looks like it's just doing some docusigns and then the buyer pays Legends - wiping out my balance.

by Elvis
1 year 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38589  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

DirtyFacedKid wrote:For those interested, I recently listed my SSL at the Marketplace for the balance of what I owed. Although it took a couple of weeks for the listing to be approved, I received an offer for the asking price the day following the approval email. It's now in the transfer process.

And for those wondering, we chose to list due to me recently retiring and moving out of the area.

Mexico?

• 1 / 2
12 posts Apr 28 2024