10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by AvengerRam
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

In the tense moments of close games, I tend to bargain with the Football Gods. "Just give us this one game, and I'll be happy. Just one more."

This year, they answered every prayer. When the Bucs came back and tied the game in the divisional round, they gave me an improbable drive and a walk-off FG. When we entered the fourth quarter of the Championship round down by 10, they gave me a 13-0 run. And, when we needed a go ahead TD and a stop to win the Super Bowl, they delivered again.

So I'm satisfied now, right?

HELL NO!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!

I want another Championship run. And, not only that... I want it to be even more dominant! I want us to sign Von Miller AND Bobby Wagner and return with an all-time great defense. I want OBJ back and an improved running game that will overwhelm opponents. I want to revel in the demise of our division and conference rivals! I want to see Matthew Stafford get an MVP and Robert Woods on the field in a Super Bowl victory formation! I want us to hit on a sleeper or two in the draft that will make opposing teams and their fans cringe with envy!

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works.

I admit it. I'm greedy!

by Joe Pendleton
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

here ya go @AvengerRam

by snackdaddy
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   9688  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Being a Laker fan since the days of Wilt and Jerry West, I saw a lot of championships. The 80's were awesome for Laker fans. Watching them win championships never got old. I always wanted them to win another one. After they won 3 in a row with Kobe/Shaq I wanted a 4th. Winning never gets old.

by 99Balloons
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   26  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I want the Rams to draft five impactful rookies who can contribute right away and dominate to another Super Bowl Championship that the rest of the NFL will get so jealous and envious of how did the Rams keep on winning.

by CRamsFly
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   176  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

AvengerRam wrote:So I'm satisfied now, right?

HELL NO!!!!!! I WANT MORE!!!!!!

I admit it. I'm greedy!

You aren’t the only one! Having been a Rams fan since the 70’s, I definitely want more - I think the Rams and the Rams fans deserve more, don’t you? :lol2:

Go Rams! Become a dynasty like the Steelers of the 70’s or the Patriots of the 2002-2019!

by Hacksaw
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

CRamsFly wrote:You aren’t the only one! Having been a Rams fan since the 70’s, I definitely want more - I think the Rams and the Rams fans deserve more, don’t you? :lol2:

Go Rams! Become a dynasty like the Steelers of the 70’s or the Patriots of the 2002-2019!

In the past they squandered away their opportunity. All the retirement talk almost seemed like this team was heading in that direction again. We'll see soon enough how the team maintains / fills in the roster and staff.

by Elvis
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38705  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Before '99, i wasn't sure i'd ever see the Rams win a SB. Since then it's been 22 years so i'm greedy but also patient.

Though i'm not sure i have another 22 years in me...

by PARAM
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   12289  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Before '99, i wasn't sure i'd ever see the Rams win a SB. Since then it's been 22 years so i'm greedy but also patient.

Though i'm not sure i have another 22 years in me...

Yes, patient but the sooner the better! We've been to 2 the last four years. I don't think it's too much to expect 2 more in the next 5 years. Is that greedy?

by TomSlick
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Been a RAMS fan since '65. Two Super Bowl wins in 57 years, 3 additional Super Bowl loses in those 57 years. Nah, I'm good.

by TomSlick
2 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:All the retirement talk almost seemed like this team was heading in that direction again.

Yeah, that was somewhat amusing. Youngest coach in the league wants to hang it up after 5 years? Didn't seem plausible.

AD, yeah, I could see that. Got the brass ring, leave the league physically intact.

• 1 / 1
10 posts May 12 2024