617 posts
  • 62 / 62
 by R4L
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1301  
United States of America   Dayton, Ohio
Pro Bowl

St. Loser Fan wrote:Great work. Reminds me of the late 1970s /early 80s era posters that every boy under 15 in America was required to have hanging on their bedroom wall.

Yeah I'm sure that looked good next to your Jim Hart and Roy Green posters :lol2:

by St. Loser Fan
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10540  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

R4L wrote:Yeah I'm sure that looked good next to your Jim Hart and Roy Green posters :lol2:

Burn.

The now closed ESPN Zone in Chicago had a Bears on framed and hanging in the restaurant. I sat in the booth right by it and stared at it all night.

by AvengerRam
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

The Browns dog, Texans bull and Bengals tiger are all drooling. That's a bit much.

Otherwise, pretty cool.

by Rams5Fan
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   44  
United States of America   San Dimas CA
Undrafted Free Agent

Uniforms and the new logos are terrible, bad, crappy, yuck, chargerish, etc

Won’t buy one piece of this garbage....

by Ramsdude
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

2 legends speak out against the rebrand. Has anyone asked Dryer or Youngblood yet?

Elvis wrote:

Well said by LeRoy.
"Can’t say I like it but it is what it is."

Well said by E.D. too.

"It looks almost like a Chargers logo," the Rams legend said on AM570's "Lunchtime with Roggin And Rodney." "It looks like two bananas is what it looks like."

ED went in on the shoulder stripes as well as the lines on the pants ... and called the whole new look straight-up "soft."

"It looks almost like a Chargers logo," the Rams legend said on AM570's "Lunchtime with Roggin And Rodney." "It looks like two bananas is what it looks like."

ED went in on the shoulder stripes as well as the lines on the pants ... and called the whole new look straight-up "soft."

by Gareth
3 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I pretty much agree with Dickerson here but let’s not forget he’s the guy that said the Rams should start Mannion over Goff. Hard to take him too seriously.

• 62 / 62
617 posts May 13 2024