617 posts
  • 8 / 62
 by Neil039
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

dieterbrock wrote:Right, which is why I said that anything less than the Ferragamo's was going to be a disappointment to me, so its on me.

Own your disappointment, use it, build off of it but in the end know our opinions didn't matter against the almighty dollar lol.

I don't like it, just stuck with it. On the bright side you call save money buy not buying any of the new logo items.

Someone said they sold out of hats at the Rams team store. My cynical side says pushing out 25 low grade hats isn't that hard lol.

by ramsman34
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8637  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:Damn It! 93 scoops all of us with the avatar, well done!

LOL

Hey, I Want the “LA” one Not smart enough to change it.

Help.

Please.

I have tried numerous times to change my avatar. EPIC failure every time.

by dieterbrock
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Neil039 wrote:Own your disappointment, use it, build off of it but in the end know our opinions didn't matter against the almighty dollar lol.

I don't like it, just stuck with it. On the bright side you call save money buy not buying any of the new logo items.

Someone said they sold out of hats at the Rams team store. My cynical side says pushing out 25 low grade hats isn't that hard lol.

I'll wait for the unis. If they get the helmet/horns right, the rest of this doesnt matter

by Neil039
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I might get hate mail for this but I believe Georgia Frontiere approves of this logo 🤦‍♂️

by aeneas1
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

so the rams have incorporated two shades of yellow in their logo, at least in the rams head logo, the same "green bay gold" yellow they've always used and more of a canary yellow, which shade will they go with in the uniforms, one or the other, both? which shade would you guys prefer to see in the uniforms?

by AvengerRam
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:so the rams have incorporated two shades of yellow in their logo, at least in the rams head logo, the same "green bay gold" yellow they've always used and more of a canary yellow, which shade will they go with in the uniforms, one or the other, both? which shade would you guys prefer to see in the uniforms?

I'm kinda hoping its both.

by aeneas1
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:When I look at it though, all I can think of is "local morning talk show".

ha ha, yeah, pretty spot on.

by rams74
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1492  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

aeneas1 wrote:so the rams have incorporated two shades of yellow in their logo, at least in the rams head logo, the same "green bay gold" yellow they've always used and more of a canary yellow, which shade will they go with in the uniforms, one or the other, both? which shade would you guys prefer to see in the uniforms?

The one from the '70s & '80s. Ferragamo gold.

by Elvis
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   38769  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsman34 wrote:LOL

Hey, I Want the “LA” one Not smart enough to change it.

Help.

Please.

I have tried numerous times to change my avatar. EPIC failure every time.

Which one do you want?

• 8 / 62
617 posts May 18 2024