617 posts
  • 6 / 62
 by Ramifornia510
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   42  
United States of America   Oakland, CA
Undrafted Free Agent

moklerman wrote:Yeah, that article just sounds like a bunch of BS. He's saying a lot of words but it doesn't equate to a good result. I wonder if they'd spent 2 years honestly trying to figure out if fans actually wanted a change or not, what answer they would have got?

Whether it was the Van Brocklin's, Gabriel's or Ferragamo's, my impression is that the fans want something that looks fierce and intimidating. I do not feel that is what this regime is about.

Agree 100%

by majik
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1210  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I like the colors and I truly don't mind the LA logo along with the Rams head logo (although the former logo being replaced was fine).

They cannot put the LA with the horns on the helmet or attempt to put the segmented horns on the helmet.

by moklerman
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Okay, maybe it's just me but "sol"(sun) yellow and Rams royal blue? How can I support that when I gave Georgia (deserved) criticism for picking the 2000 colors based on the color's names? Everything I hear about this process and out of Demoff makes me want to punch him in the face.

by HopHead Ram
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

Here's what I keep going back to. When the Rams unveiled the snail logo, I hated it so much. But you know what? It grew on me as it grew on all of us. I never got used to the colors but the logo eventually grew on me and became part of the Rams identity. They got the colors right this time, so that is a huge plus. The logos will grow on all of us. I'll still go out and update my gear eventually. I'm a fan, Its what we do.

by dieterbrock
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Anything less than the Ferragamo's was going to be a disappointment to me, so its on me.
I'll wait for the uniforms to come out and try not to judge them either.
I will say that I think Demoff is a narcissist who clearly doesn't relate to fans.
No other team had to go thru the 2 years of awful, mismatched uniforms like the Rams did. And how he handled the teasing/trolling is disgusting at worst, unprofessional at best.

by UtahRam
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   362  
United States of America   Salt Lake City
Starter

The RAMS head is horrible. God, I hate Nike. If they put the color shaded horn on the helmet I'm going to drop dead.

by AvengerRam
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

I'm excited to see what the uniforms (jersey in particular) looks like with this color scheme.

by moklerman
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

And, while I'm on the topic of Georgia, I hated it when she made it about the city in favor of the team. How can I now support that? Fcuk making it about LA. This is the Rams, not the LA's.

What's most disappointing, I think, and what's got me so bent out of shape is what I thought was one way is turning out to not be the case. I thought the team was in such good hands that I wouldn't question moves they were making but now I'm at odds with some major decisions going on.

• 6 / 62
617 posts May 18 2024