Elvis wrote:

Man, I'm going to be on a 3pm conf webcast, maybe I can run this on my phone

by AvengerRam
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

My expectation:

If its something similar to the "leaked" hat, I'm going to have a hard time embracing the new logo.

If its not, I'm going to try to give it a bit of time to sink in. I'm not sure that there is any totally new logo that I'd fall in love with at first sight.

by Ramsdude
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:My expectation:

If its something similar to the "leaked" hat, I'm going to have a hard time embracing the new logo.

If its not, I'm going to try to give it a bit of time to sink in. I'm not sure that there is any totally new logo that I'd fall in love with at first sight.

Agreed. However, I am more interested in the uni reveal which have a much bigger impact on me than any logo does although I do want a cool logo! I am so attached to the old Rams head that it would be damn near impossible to improve it for me.

ImageImage

by RedAlice
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Man, I'm going to be on a 3pm conf webcast, maybe I can run this on my phone

Me too!

Someone just scheduled a video conf call for 2pm, and I didn’t think - hey that’s during the Rams logo announcement would be an acceptable reason to ask for a different time.

I can still read here tho.

by Neil039
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Sure hope this isn't anticlimactic! We could all use some good vibes and news right about now.

by Ramsdude
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1071  
United States of America   Pa.
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:SJD doesn't care:

I just became a fan of SJD!! Love his attitude! Gooooo Rams!

by rams74
4 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1492  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

AvengerRam wrote:My expectation:

At this point, as far as I'm concerned, anything that isn't a complete disaster will equate to falling in love with it as first sight.

I reserve the right to define "a complete disaster" as it suits me, with regard to the new logo(s).

• 4 / 8
75 posts May 18 2024