15 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by ramsfan1977
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I wonder when the league will send another missive to stir the pot. I am guessing after the Raider last game Thursday night the gloves come off and it will be a battle royal!

by max
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5581  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

That game is gonna be very interesting. Curious to see how the players and fans react.

by SoCalRam78
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

Call it what it is. The Fabianii PR train must have fallen off the rails this morning. We know SK doesn't speak.

To be honest, not much to discuss. St. Louis has finalized their shitty, below the bar proposal. No more fake promised money or backwards math that can be done anymore. They can't really do much else. The Chargers and Rams have played their last games. San Diego is in limbo. Oakland, do they really think Thursday is it? Doubt it. I don't think you'll see a scene like you did in SD yesterday.

by ramsfan1977
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
Pro Bowl

SoCalRam78 wrote:Call it what it is. The Fabianii PR train must have fallen off the rails this morning. We know SK doesn't speak.

To be honest, not much to discuss. St. Louis has finalized their shitty, below the bar proposal. No more fake promised money or backwards math that can be done anymore. They can't really do much else. The Chargers and Rams have played their last games. San Diego is in limbo. Oakland, do they really think Thursday is it? Doubt it. I don't think you'll see a scene like you did in SD yesterday.

What I mean is once the Raiders play Thursday, teams do not fear perception in the home markets. I.E Rams, once they head to Seattle they will not have to set foot in St. Lou until they clean there lockers out after New Years. Kronk-Spanos-Davis might take off he gag collar...

by bubbaramfan
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

The next telling date is the one for filing relocation. If Stan files, the gloves come off.

by Stranger
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

SoCalRam78 wrote:Call it what it is. The Fabianii PR train must have fallen off the rails this morning. We know SK doesn't speak.

"backwards math" LOL. I'm going to use that in a business conversation :)

by Hacksaw
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

A little noise in the MO St Legislature.
Attachments
CWxEQj6VAAA4hLD.jpg

by dieterbrock
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
Hall of Fame

bubbaramfan wrote:The next telling date is the one for filing relocation. If Stan files, the gloves come off.

When is that?

by Hacksaw
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

dieterbrock wrote:
bubbaramfan wrote:The next telling date is the one for filing relocation. If Stan files, the gloves come off.

When is that?

1-4-16

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:
dieterbrock wrote:

When is that?

1-4-16

Judgment Day.

• 1 / 2
15 posts Apr 28 2024