17 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by Elvis
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The Tweet/Source is a joke but i think this has a pretty good chance of being right.

Spanos doesn't want L.A. nearly so much as he doesn't want Kroenke to have it.

by Hacksaw
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Elvis wrote:The Tweet/Source is a joke but i think this has a pretty good chance of being right.

I don't know if a friend of someone who works for Spanos would privy to a discussion like this I think we already had that part figured out. What it does hint at is that LA is his last ditch choice to block ESK. If this is as accurate as it makes sense to be, how could the owners vote simply to block the Rams when there is no other LA bound team.

All this "block" the Rams crap has me really miffed.. Who do the Futher Muckers think they are?

by Stranger
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Like I've said all along, 3 new california stadiums and ESK gets an expansion team as a tenant in a few years.

Glad folks finally get to see first hand the depth of lies business and media perpetrate. People never believe me when I try to explain just how deceptive the machine is, sports or otherwise.

by SWAdude
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:
Elvis wrote:The Tweet/Source is a joke but i think this has a pretty good chance of being right.

I don't know if a friend of someone who works for Spanos would privy to a discussion like this I think we already had that part figured out. What it does hint at is that LA is his last ditch choice to block ESK. If this is as accurate as it makes sense to be, how could the owners vote simply to block the Rams when there is no other LA bound team.

All this "block" the Rams crap has me really miffed.. Who do the Futher Muckers think they are?

If you were hanging around my house and my NFL team was this much in the news you would hear me say a few things in my "Cone of Silence".

But I agree no real credibility but have not all of us seen this as what the real issue has been? Or am I the smartest guy in the room that has never even come close to that ever happening.....ever. Really, I mean ever. :)

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Maybe Dean is sleeping with the cleaning lady and he's telling her everything.

by RamsFanSince82
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I hope Spanos has a "V" (Stiviano) in his life.

by den-the-coach
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

BuiltRamTough wrote:Maybe Dean is sleeping with the cleaning lady and he's telling her everything.

Is that something that would be frowned upon?

by Stranger
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

den-the-coach wrote:
BuiltRamTough wrote:Maybe Dean is sleeping with the cleaning lady and he's telling her everything.

Is that something that would be frowned upon?

Arnold Schwarzenegger seemed to think it's okay.

by den-the-coach
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

Stranger wrote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger seemed to think it's okay.

True, but it got George Costanza fired.

• 1 / 2
17 posts Mar 28 2024