25 posts
  • 1 / 3
 by SoCalRam78
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

You're short 100 million there, coach. The G4 is out, Kroenke isn't paying the extra 100 million, and the state doesn't want to pay the current amount, let alone another 100 million.

Game over.

Good luck Fabiani and the Spanos cronies trying to pitch this as a solid plan in the Lou.

by dieterbrock
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Roger Goodell says they will not exceed the 200 G4 but there it is....

by Elvis
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Considering the PSL money is private, and pretending the 300 G4 could happen, that's about a 70/30 split with private money being the 70.

It's not really much of an offer...

by Stranger
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Elvis wrote:I'm still not sure why the PSL money is in the public column...

Well, the breakdown is not gov't versus private money, it's public versus private money. So, I guess one could consider that the money from PSL sales is coming from the public, not the private sources involved in the NFL deal.

It's definitely an odd way to break out the monies, and I'm trying to guess at the logic here.

by SoCalRam78
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

Stranger wrote:
Elvis wrote:I'm still not sure why the PSL money is in the public column...

Well, the breakdown is not gov't versus private money, it's public versus private money. So, I guess one could consider that the money from PSL sales is coming from the public, not the private sources involved in the NFL deal.

It's definitely an odd way to break out the monies, and I'm trying to guess at the logic here.

Technically yes, but in no stadium proposal in the past has this money been considered "public" in any fashion. Metlife was financed with all private financing and was dependent on a ton of PSL sales.

by max
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5579  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

I see the BoA signing up for less than $150, with half of that coming from taxes.

That's less than 15% of the stadium cost. Who knows what happens with the state money. And Kroenke and the NFL would be on the hook for the rest.

That's the deal that McNair says is attractive?

by Stranger
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Except for small cabal, I'd guess that McNair, Spanos et all have lost all credibility in NFL HQ sphere.

by The Ripper
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   494  
United States of America   Naples, FL
Starter

max wrote:I see the BoA signing up for less than $150, with half of that coming from taxes.

That's less than 15% of the stadium cost. Who knows what happens with the state money. And Kroenke and the NFL would be on the hook for the rest.

That's the deal that McNair says is attractive?

McNair would never take that deal.

• 1 / 3
25 posts Mar 29 2024