10 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by ramsfan1977
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

What man Fires his own Son's and only to have one die from cancer not too long after?

u3ntitled.png

What man charges his own players for there used jerseys?

untit2led.png

What man needs heart transplant and only waits 2 days compared to normal folks who die before one is available?

These people are not people who have any of the same problems as those who fill the seats that fill their coffers, but averages Joes can at least look at these aging show poodles and find a common bond of caring about the same sports team.

Then there's Jerry Richardson.

Richardson is the sour, unsmiling, founder of Hardee's and the Panthers who forced his own sons out of the business in 2009. He's also the owner who took the hardest line against the players' union during the lockout of 2011, allegedly insulting the intelligence of Drew Brees and Peyton Manning, among other players. It's safe to say that he would have canceled the season if it meant giving less money to the players.

He's also responsible for this quote:

Richardson became so angry at Sean Morey after the recently retired player cited a slew of statistics on player safety and average career length that the Panthers’ owner snapped, "You guys made so much [expletive] money – if you played three years in the NFL, you should own your own [expletive] team."

The average NFL salary is $1.9M (the median is $770K), while the average NFL team is worth in excess of one billion dollars. I don't know what kind of investment tips Richardson has, but that statement flies right past hyperbole and lands securely in greedy asshole territory.

Oh, and Sean Morey? Merely a career special teams hustler who transitioned into a player advocate around the time that he realized his series of concussions had started to affect his moods and family life, as documented in The United States of Football.

So, NFL fans, enjoy Cam Newton's on-field brilliance and the Panthers' bruising defense. Revere in Ron Rivera's sudden willingness to go for it on 4th down, and be happy for NFL fans in a section of the country where the SEC typically determines football allegiances.

But save just a little bile for Jerry Richardson, a poisonous, vile old miser who has nothing but bile for you.

Attachments
untitled.png

by Hacksaw
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This should now become the official dump on that shithead Richardson (Dick'son for short) thread !!

VENT HERE :

1. Who the hell does he think he is?

2. That douche looks like an ass !!! :twisted:

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

The Rams have a home game vs the Panthers next year, in LA.

Stan should do something evil to that guy while he's sitting in a suit in the Coliseum.

by snackdaddy
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   9657  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:The Rams have a home vs the Panthers next year, in LA.

Stan should do something evil to that guy while he's sitting in a suit in the Coliseum.

Maybe show his picture on the jumbotron in a split screen with a penis. :twisted:

by 69superbowl
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   477  
Malaysia   San Jose
Starter

GDit Snack, you're obsessed with the peen. So juvenile. Now I have to wipe coffee off my keyboard. Thanks. Eff that tub o' goo Jerry Dickardson. He is an Asshole.

by Hacksaw
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

69superbowl wrote:GDit Snack, you're obsessed with the peen. So juvenile. Now I have to wipe coffee off my keyboard. Thanks. Eff that tub o' goo Jerry Dickardson. He is an Asshole.

Asshole and penis should never be in the same sentence unless your in the "city by the gay" SF.
Perhaps this is the Spanos connection. But I seriously digress.

by RedAlice
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

So much hate. Just so much hate.

And, I adore Cam Newton: I've been saying since I saw him in person last year in NO that I want him to be our QB.

Dumbass owner. Hate. Hate.

by Stranger
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

ArizonaBlue wrote:So much hate. Just so much hate.

And, I adore Cam Newton: I've been saying since I saw him in person last year in NO that I want him to be our QB.

Is Cam really that big in person? Is there anyone who you can compare him to as far as size?

by RamsFanSince82
8 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Stranger wrote:
ArizonaBlue wrote:So much hate. Just so much hate.

Is Cam really that big in person? Is there anyone who you can compare him to as far as size?

I've never met or seen Cam Newton up close, but Daunte Culpepper is probably a good size comparison. Cam is listed at 6'5" and 245 lbs and Culpepper is listed at 6'4" and 260 lbs.

• 1 / 1
10 posts Apr 19 2024