81 posts
  • 3 / 9
 by Hacksaw
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I imagine if they had more passing TD's since their bye, they would have more wins too. :?

by OldSchool
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Our dear friend Shane Gray wrote another excuse filled rant on why there will be empty seats tonight. I'd grab the link but they're probably sharpening their pitchforks on me at ROD right now after I commented on it. Even though I didn't attack the fans, just suggested they go to the game because what they're doing is repeating bad history and isn't helping them or the team.

by RamsFanSince82
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

OldSchool wrote:Our dear friend Shane Gray wrote another excuse filled rant on why there will be empty seats tonight. I'd grab the link but they're probably sharpening their pitchforks on me at ROD right now after I commented on it. Even though I didn't attack the fans, just suggested they go to the game because what they're doing is repeating bad history and isn't helping them or the team.

I'm not a member at ROD, and I don't intended to become one. I've only visited the site a few times. After reading your comments, I decided to check out your comments on the site. I didn't and won't waste my time reading Shane's propaganda, but I agree with what you said. There's only two people that commented on what you said (LetsGoRams and Les Baker).

by Hacksaw
8 years 3 months ago

Old School, was it the article about how the low attendance is on the organization, not on the fans?

Hard sell for me since the FANS are the ones not showing up.

by Hacksaw
8 years 3 months ago

BuiltRamTough wrote:Nothing beats prime time. I love it.

NFLN is total Rams coverage.
Nice piece on Chris Long and his Waterboys. Solid effort including Bradford, Wilson, Danny A and more. They've raised over $400K.
Fresh water for African Villages and saving 10,000 kids lives a year!!

Way to go Chris Long !!

http://www.waterboys.org/

by RedAlice
8 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Ok, off the laptop and on my way to join my friends in line for Star Wars.

Stopping off to buy them some secret Whiskey shots.

Post and keep me informed! THank you!

• 3 / 9
81 posts Mar 28 2024