15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by SDRamman
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   88  
United States of America   Escondido, CA
Practice Squad

I remember the "Ram Band" that was in the corner of the end zone of Anaheim (AKA The Big A) Stadium. I think it's time to bring back the "Ram Band".https://youtu.be/W6ZqRsrWUFc

by Gareth
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Totally familiar to me. I think of it as KMPC/Rams music - leading up to games called by Dick Enberg.

by BobCarl
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   4282  
Superstar

Awesome Rams history!

I'm glad this thread was revived out of the RFU archives ... I'm a relative newcomer here and wasn't around when the pic was posted.

And being a Rams fan, I'm a relative newcomer too (compared to most of you) ... I didn't become a Rams fan until 1995 when the team moved to St. Louis.

by Legends
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   162  
Rookie

That band music still gives me goosebumps today. Yes, it was from another time, but those were good times. I was at the game when Tony Guillory blocked the Greenbay punt, Johnnie Bs band was playing that tune and fans were crying. Oh, the memories !

by sloramfan
6 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

i think that song was a part of "rams action" a weekly tv show during the season where Dick Enberg would show highlights of the previous game..

you might be right garreth, it might have been pregame intro... i know it's very familiar for us LA ram fans ...

i totally recognize that tune... thanks for sharing..

go rams

slo

• 2 / 2
15 posts Mar 28 2024