27 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by Joe Pendleton
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Found this about PS to 53 rules:

So i don't think you have to keep or count him on your 53 for any particular length of time but you do have to pay him?

wow! if we could keep both the Indy dude & Crosby? what a luxury that would be!!!

by Elvis
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38849  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I don't know how much Crosby has left in the tank but they can sign him to the practice squad like they originally did with Maher. So having both is definitely an option...

by rams74
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1499  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:I don't know how much Crosby has left in the tank but they can sign him to the practice squad like they originally did with Maher. So having both is definitely an option...

I think Crosby's leg is probably not as strong as it once was, but his consistency should still be good. We don't need 60-yard FGs, we need consistency. Sign this guy.

by safer
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1279  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

THE guy we messed up on was letting Gay walk. He was too consistent to lose. Kickers don't cost too much compared to what they might cost you in games :(

by AltiTude Ram
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2191  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

I’ve heard the Rams talked to Gay about Havrisik (He spent the offseason on the Colts). They talked to Heker and other players before they found Gay. Hopefully they get the same results.

Can they find out who Justin Tucker recommends?

8-)

by RAMMAN76
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   565  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

by ramsman34
7 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8661  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

safer wrote:THE guy we messed up on was letting Gay walk. He was too consistent to lose. Kickers don't cost too much compared to what they might cost you in games :(

He got paid the highest salary ever for a kicker. The Rams don’t spend like that on any kicker/punter.

• 3 / 3
27 posts Jun 06 2024