30 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by SpeedRacer
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

I guess I'm getting by with stuff. We brought in cookies , peanuts, and was expecting to have to toss a full deli sandwich. Not a word. Plus 1 unopened water each. They were still sealed but no one checked.

Go Rams!

by Elvis
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   38448  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The guy who sits next to me brought a ton of food in from his tailgate, had it all in clear zip lock bags...

by Maverik78
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1  
Undrafted Free Agent

Yes you can bring food in, fruits and vegetables need to be sliced but as long as it is in the allowable bag then it can go in. Just no booze. Direct from the people at the coliseum.

by Hacksaw
6 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Maverik78 wrote:Yes you can bring food in, fruits and vegetables need to be sliced but as long as it is in the allowable bag then it can go in. Just no booze. Direct from the people at the coliseum.

Seems they've loosened up from what was first told. I took food in as well,, no problemo.

And welcome to RFU Maverik78..

by Lorenzo
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1  
Undrafted Free Agent

Does anyone know what the latest is on bringing food into the stadium? Last year I was able to bring in a clear bag unopened water bottles, subway, sliced apples and pistachios. Thanks

by 10:01
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   205  
United States of America   Yukon near Century
Rookie

Sealed water bottles, no more than 2 per person, fine. We brought in sub sandwiches for the Vikings game (didn’t have time to tailgate).

by SWAdude
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

You can bring in vodka, gin, clear rum etc.........

by TomSlick
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Doesn't seem all that long ago when one could bring in a small cooler and a big bag of food...Kiss that bit of Americana good-bye.

• 3 / 3
30 posts Apr 18 2024