14 posts
  • 1 / 2
 by HopHead Ram
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

I think we can all agree that some of the strategic decisions being made are head scratching to us Fans. Why? I think Fisher is playing a different game than the one he is tasked to perform. He is playing a game of Chess. I think everthing done this offseason was just him setting up his board. Pieces are now moving, and although his King has been threatened, he is not in check yet so he continues to play the game he set out playing. Goff is his last resort, his last piece to move in hopes of changing the outcome of the game. He is not in Check yet but he is losing a lot more pieces on his board and so he has to decide when to bring out Goff. Bring him out too early and he may be lost, bring him out too late and the game is over. I think that is the struggle that he is facing, and he is only going to play Goff as his last move......and that sucks!

by ramsfan1977
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I never heard a Head Coach say we hope to keep it close by the 4th quarter... Why? So you can squeak out wins by a FG? A team with a real offense wants to pound you into submission before the 4th quarter. Not Jeff!

by HopHead Ram
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

I want to believe that there is some other nefarious reason. It's too depressing to think that he honestly believes the BS that he is shoveling to us.

by Elvis
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38381  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Obviously i don't know anything first hand but i think Jeff Fisher really thinks he knows how to win in the NFL in spite of the last 4+ years of evidence to the contrary.

Look at Rex Ryan in Buffalo. They fired their OC and went on a winning streak. When they asked Ryan about it he said, "good things happen when you run the football." or something close to that.

He and Fisher are cut from the same cloth...

by Hacksaw
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Bobby was playing Chess, Jeff is playing with fire.

by aeneas1
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

is tiddlywinks an option?

by sloramfan
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1581  
United States of America   cen coast cal
Pro Bowl

i think it's marbles he excels at...

go rams

slo

by RedAlice
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Obviously i don't know anything first hand but i think Jeff Fisher really thinks he knows how to win in the NFL in spite of the last 4+ years of evidence to the contrary.

Look at Rex Ryan in Buffalo. They fired their OC and went on a winning streak. When they asked Ryan about it he said, "good things happen when you run the football." or something close to that.

He and Fisher are cut from the same cloth...

As much as it would be nice to think there is some other reason, I agree that Fisher completely believes he is right and knows what he is doing.

Sucks.

by RedAlice
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Sadly, this stupid cartoon is too true (except for briefly).
Attachments
Fisher.png

• 1 / 2
14 posts Mar 28 2024