6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by dieterbrock
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Ok, so I listen to NY area sports radio and was expecting to hear Giants fans gloating about their "come from behind" victory over the Rams
Much to my chagrin, it's the polar opposite.
Sure they are happy with the pass rush, which I believe was last in the league for sacks but miraculously ended up with a bunch and despite only recovering 3 turnovers all season, they miraculously came up with 4 INT.
That notwithstanding, the majority of what I hear is how awful Keenum is, and how Fisher has a job. As much as they want to take credit, its non stop "how bad is Jared Goff if Keenum is the starter" and "Case Keenum makes Geno Smith look like Tom Brady", and "If I could have one thing in this world, it would be to have Jeff Fisher's job security"
Ugh....

by Hacksaw
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Not hard to believe. The SF game was a season low but the debacle in London isn't far behind.

by HAL 9000
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1009  
United States of America   Jupiter
Pro Bowl

Is it just me or do the Rams lay a big fat egg every time they are on national TV? It's beyond embarrassment for the Rams at this point. There should be game titles to how the Rams lose. In this episode of how the Rams can lose a game..... "The ball thrown to no-one"

The ball was in the air so long that I had time to start, and finish, my tax returns before it fell innocently it to the arms of the enemy. All you could do is watch the ball float.....tic...tic...tic...tic... for seemingly an hour, knowing that the game was going to be over the instant it was caught by the only player in the camera shot. Unfortunately, that camera shot was void of any Rams players.

Actually, I am amazed the DB caught the ball after having to think about catching it for that long.

by moklerman
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

Actually, I think the worst part is Fisher ball has taken away the excitement of the Rams returning to LA in less than one season.

I know I'm not looking forward to any more games with him at the helm. SO glad I didn't renew my Sunday Ticket. There is no hope with Fisher.

by dieterbrock
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

DRC on the radio talking about the game.
They are talking about Keenum and he is trying to be polite. But they are laughing at how bad Keenum was

by RedAlice
7 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Ok, so I listen to NY area sports radio and was expecting to hear Giants fans gloating about their "come from behind" victory over the Rams
Much to my chagrin, it's the polar opposite.
Sure they are happy with the pass rush, which I believe was last in the league for sacks but miraculously ended up with a bunch and despite only recovering 3 turnovers all season, they miraculously came up with 4 INT.
That notwithstanding, the majority of what I hear is how awful Keenum is, and how Fisher has a job. As much as they want to take credit, its non stop "how bad is Jared Goff if Keenum is the starter" and "Case Keenum makes Geno Smith look like Tom Brady", and "If I could have one thing in this world, it would be to have Jeff Fisher's job security"
Ugh....

Honestly, the LA Media should be talking the same way. They aren't wrong - and the Rams have set themselves up for this.

• 1 / 1
6 posts Mar 29 2024