36 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by bubbaramfan
1 month 2 days ago
 Total posts:   1117  
United States of America   Carson Landfill
Pro Bowl

Looks like Snead,(Pastures?), refusing to keep kicking the cap can down the road. Good for them. Rams will be able to have more cap room next few years.

by 69RamFan
1 month 2 days ago
 Total posts:   3189  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

With the Signing of CB/White,

There has to be a contract restructure with one of our players,

Either with Stafford or Kupp.

by Elvis
1 month 2 days ago
 Total posts:   38589  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Just checked, Spotrac has Rams at just over $15 mil counting everyone except Murch and of course White. Jimmy G. only counts $3 mil against cap. We'll see what kind of incentives are in White's contract, maybe his cap hit will be small too...

by BrooklynRam74
1 month 2 days ago
 Total posts:   168  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Elvis wrote:Just checked, Spotrac has Rams at just over $15 mil counting everyone except Murch and of course White. Jimmy G. only counts $3 mil against cap. We'll see what kind of incentives are in White's contract, maybe his cap hit will be small too...

Looks like we can forget about any Hassan Reddick acquisition now....not that I'm complaining, but after the White signing it appears now to be all about the Draft.

by PARAM
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   12262  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Just checked, Spotrac has Rams at just over $15 mil counting everyone except Murch and of course White. Jimmy G. only counts $3 mil against cap. We'll see what kind of incentives are in White's contract, maybe his cap hit will be small too...

I'm thinking around half of the total. Or more. Maybe that's the convincing McVay and Scott did....."sure it's incentive laden but Reggie should have you on the field by ______, with plenty of time to reach those goals".

by actionjack
1 month 12 hours ago
 Total posts:   3974  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:OTC has Murchinson at $1 mil bring cap to just over $14mil with White still pending...

We may indeed have room for an additional player or two before or after the draft.

by Indrid Cold
1 month 12 hours ago
 Total posts:   864  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

Spotrac has the Ram's projected draft cap (Top 51) at $6.37M. Between that, White, and some in-season cushion, I don't see another signing without some restructure of Stafford.

by actionjack
1 month 10 hours ago
 Total posts:   3974  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Indrid Cold wrote:Spotrac has the Ram's projected draft cap (Top 51) at $6.37M. Between that, White, and some in-season cushion, I don't see another signing without some restructure of Stafford.

Umm from what I can see are looking at the cap required to sign our 2024 draft picks (6.37mill).

Sportstrac shows 15.4 million in space without Murch and White.

15.4- 6.37 (drafts picks) - 1.03 + 795,000 (Murch contract)= ~ 9 mill left

So just need to see how White's contract breaks down.

by Elvis
1 month 6 hours ago
 Total posts:   38589  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

actionjack wrote:Umm from what I can see are looking at the cap required to sign our 2024 draft picks (6.37mill).

Sportstrac shows 15.4 million in space without Murch and White.

15.4- 6.37 (drafts picks) - 1.03 + 795,000 (Murch contract)= ~ 9 mill left

So just need to see how White's contract breaks down.

I figure White's hit will be 3,4,5 mil? So probably will be around 5 or 6 when the dust settles and that doesn't count what ever slack the Rams want for the season...

• 2 / 4
36 posts Apr 28 2024