72 posts
  • 7 / 8
 by actionjack
1 month 7 hours ago
 Total posts:   3974  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:And you can’t discount Kupp’s recent injury issues as far as WR goes. But there will be talent at that position later in the draft too.

Everyone “knows” they need help at DL and edge. Which means they are suspect to getting jumped for certain players. But they have their “pods” of players at various draft slot values. They will have options. And they won’t hesitate to make moves to increase chances of getting guys they want.

I did find it interesting that Snead in his NFL meeting pressor did make a point to say that Kupp was healthy. Maybe doesnt mean anything, but Snead mentioned it on his own, hopefully he is and yes they can draft a WR later to develop.

by Zen_Ronin
1 month 6 hours ago
 Total posts:   2049  
Canada   Edmonton, AB
Pro Bowl

Bucky's latest mock has us grabbing Murphy II. He's my personal pick overall especially with the loss of AD, but there will still be a few guys available at that spot that you couldn't go wrong with. (video is queued to the correct time so you don't have to search or watch the whole draft)

by ramsman34
1 month 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   8564  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Charles Davis’ latest has us taking Bo Nix. Don't see that at all.

by JovialJaghut
1 month 2 hours ago
 Total posts:   38  
Germany   Wiesbaden, Germany
Undrafted Free Agent

I just hope we go BPA. And I would be thrilled if a QB were the BPA at that spot.

by Elvis
1 month 1 hour ago
 Total posts:   38589  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsman34 wrote:Charles Davis’ latest has us taking Bo Nix. Don't see that at all.

Right. I mean i have a lot of faith in the current regime so if they did take Nix at 19, i'd figure they probably know what they're doing but i'd also think it was nuts...

by Youngblood22
4 weeks 1 day ago
 Total posts:   27  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I think my choice for our 19th pick should be johnny newton, he's a beast, after that draft an edge guy, maybe Trice.

by /zn/
4 weeks 1 day ago
 Total posts:   6771  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:From 2017-2020, they took ZERO in the front 7. Is it possible Donald was even more impactful than we thought?

Or that they helped him less than we even realized? 8-)

by ramman2999
4 weeks 1 day ago
 Total posts:   570  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I definitely see the Rams drafting Bryan Murphy and he just looks the part for the pick.

by ramsman34
4 weeks 1 day ago

I think if they trade up it’s for WR or LT. If they sit, it’s edge, corner, or DL - but I think they try to trade back if they don’t trade up. 19 is kinda no man’s land.

If they see a Pat Mahomes in one of these QBs….thats the only way I see they draft one. I will be shocked if they do and will interpret it as this is Staff’s last season.

by ramsman34
4 weeks 1 day ago

I think they like and will draft Chop Robinson. He has elite traits and can immediately join the rotation as a rusher as he develops quickly into more and more snaps and the starter. While Latu is more starter ready, Chop has more elite skills, works his ass of, and has a higher ceiling.

• 7 / 8
72 posts Apr 28 2024