30 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by ramsman34
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8564  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Not a true scheme fit. Was asking for too much. Wants a shot at starting when a team loses their starter to injury some point in the season.

JG is a better fit, has won games, and MCV knows and likely has some level of trust in him. He will likely run the scout team well and competitively.

We have no one to simulate opposing and truly mobile/running QBs.

by BobCarl
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   4311  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Rod wrote:What would it cost?

That's the question I want to know. What is the signing bonus, and what is the guaranteed?

Maybe Jimmy Crappolo is being brought in just give intel about the 9ers. If so, (at the right price), this might be a good signing.

by majik
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

With Denver currently starting Stidham, Wentz has gotta be thinking I am better than him.

by ramsman34
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   8564  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

majik wrote:With Denver currently starting Stidham, Wentz has gotta be thinking I am better than him.

True. But are the Donkeys thinking that, or drafting one??

by snackdaddy
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   9668  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Garoppolo did well in the Shanahan system. And he didn't have the weapons Purdy has. McVay and Shanahan worked in the same system so even though they aren't exactly alike they do share some characteristics. Jimmy G should do better in LA than Vegas. Better coaching and better supporting cast. He'll be better than the noodle arm backups they had before Wentz. The idea is that you hope you don't have to rely on him for half a season. But for a couple games he can get the job done.

by Dare
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   80  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I look at it this wa y. Had Jimmy been our backup last year we would have been the 5th seed which would have made a huge difference.

Jimmy has enough talent to win a game or two if needed. He's a scheme fit for this revised offense with a good OL in front of him and a strong complementary run attack. All I know is thank god it's not left to be Bennett.

by actionjack
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   3974  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Im down with Jimmy for a game or two but that is it. If he has to play more then that he will be exposed. He has to be well protected cause the first sign of pressure he throws a pick. Also he cant take a hit.

Again hoping he never sees the field more than a game or so. Also Rams really need to address their future QB IF they feel like someone has that potential down the road in the middle of the draft.

• 3 / 3
30 posts Apr 28 2024